Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oMrKNIGHTo

join the club and ukara

6 posts in this topic

hey people

i was wondering wat i need to do now because it will be my 3rd time when i go in 2weeks n im hopeing to become a member and ive bin on the ukara website and it say i need to be a member of a club and go to airsoft three times over 3months, so i was wondering if i can apply for my license at the same time as becoming a member?

If you pm jimjogg, he'll be able to sort out your membership. If you want, you can do it online (via Paypal, last I heard) or by handing over the cash in person to the next game you go to. Oh and it's 3 times in not less than 2 months, so it's got to have been at least 2 months since your first game.

well i hav played once in january and once weekend jst gone and agen in nxt 2 weeks so im guessin that will still work, im sure you probly get this asked 100times but how long does it take before you get your license verrafied so you can purchase your airsoft gun ? and thanks for replyin

we will have you recorded in the sighing in book and like the man says at a site or on line pm me me if you need to do on line ..

cheers jamie

... how long does it take before you get your license verrafied so you can purchase your airsoft gun ? and thanks for replyin

Once you've got your UKARA form stamped and the retailer you've chosen to send it to has received it, it usually only takes the retailer a day or two to add you to the database, unless they're particularly busy.

If you have any more questions then I'd advise you post them in the 'Newbie Discussion' area, as you're likely to get more responses there :)