jimjogg

MEMBERSHIP (what its about )

56 posts in this topic

First and Only Airsoft Membership Scheme

Updated September 2011

First and Only Airsoft have introduced a three tiered membership scheme, which we think offers the best way to enjoy your airsoft skirmishing and still fit in with your budget. The First and Only Airsoft membership scheme is split into the following three types: -

Bronze – £10.00

Silver – £60.00

Gold £100.00.

BRONZE is the budget membership and gives you a number. with this number, you can use to join the UKARA system providing you qualify for UKARA’s requirements.

SILVER is the same as the current system – free games at our members day organised events and discounts at our retail store

GOLD gives you the lot, free games at the members days and a great £10 off every time you book in and the other discounts…

The Full list of bonuses is detailed below:

Bronze

£10.00 / annual fee

• UKARA/Membership No.

• Free Bronze Badge

• Membership Card

Silver

£60.00 / annual fee

• UKARA/Membership No.

• £5 off Green Fees

• Free Members Day Pass

• Discount on Retail

• Free Silver Badge

• Membership Card

Gold

£100.00 / annual fee

• UKARA/Membership No.

• £10 off Green Fees

• Free Members Day Pass

• Discount on Retail

• Members Day Free Food

• Free Gold Badge

• Membership Card

Upon joining you will receive your membership card which details your F&O number, membership type and which site you joined at.

The card can be used at any First and Only skirmish site to reap the benefits.

If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Vintorez at [email protected]

Much appreciated

Jamie

1 person likes this

You can request membership straight away, no minimum amount of skirmishes.

Read up on UKARA too

our site membership can eb bought the first game you play and you can start reaping its benefits. this membership will also be needed to join the UKARA scheme once you pass its other requirements, these include; over 18, played a minimum of 3 games and played for longer than 2 months. have photo id and details of your home address, bear in mind, your address provided is the address RIF's will be delivered to.

hope that helps.

Vin

Im looking to get membership and will be at hey wood on 8th january can I get membership there? Also I have played with first and only before back in sept/oct would that count towards my three games for ukara members?

Cheers

Dann

Im looking to get membership and will be at hey wood on 8th january can I get membership there? Also I have played with first and only before back in sept/oct would that count towards my three games for ukara members?

Cheers

Dann

Yes and yes. Ill be there on the 8th and can sort this out for you.

Chris.

Hi, I would like to join as a bronze member to begin with as my time is limited to weekend playing! I have already been 2 times this year the first time at the armoury in Wrexham, the first day it opened! And just recently 27th Dec 11, so my third time will be very soon! Would I be eligible to obtain my Ukara licence on my 3rd visit? It's over the 2 month minimum. Thanks

Jimmy

Yes Jimmy, you will be eligeable, next time you come down for a game, bring a photo id and something with your address, drivers licence is perfect for both and we will get you onto the system.

Hi there, 2 of us looking to book in to game dates at the mid-week mall @ reading on the 6th of Feb, then Battle lakes @ tunbridge wells on 12th of Feb, then Mall @ reading again on 19th of Feb.

Just to check, does bronze level membership mean that upon our 3rd event date, we can be stamped for our UKARA forms to then be sent to an approved shop?

And if so, can we arrange for bronze level membership to be sorted on our first date @ reading mall on the 6th? or is it better sorted online?

Hi there, 2 of us looking to book in to game dates at the mid-week mall @ reading on the 6th of Feb, then Battle lakes @ tunbridge wells on 12th of Feb, then Mall @ reading again on 19th of Feb.

Just to check, does bronze level membership mean that upon our 3rd event date, we can be stamped for our UKARA forms to then be sent to an approved shop?

And if so, can we arrange for bronze level membership to be sorted on our first date @ reading mall on the 6th? or is it better sorted online?

Unfortunately no. UKARA requires you to play 3 games in over two months. If you play your first game on the 6th Feb then you would be eligible for ukara on the 6th April.

Unfortunately no. UKARA requires you to play 3 games in over two months. If you play your first game on the 6th Feb then you would be eligible for ukara on the 6th April.

Ahhh, that's me not reading it propperly! Thankyou very much for clearing that up. I presume that a game would have to be played AFTER April 6th then - and on that date, would be eigble for stamping. (with at least 1 game being played between the Feb 6th game)

Ahhh, that's me not reading it propperly! Thankyou very much for clearing that up. I presume that a game would have to be played AFTER April 6th then - and on that date, would be eigble for stamping. (with at least 1 game being played between the Feb 6th game)

That's right mate. Speak to Lee about the best time to get it stamped when you are down there.

Hello!

I'm under 18, and my question is this.. (ill be getting gold by the way as i got to the embassy every time its open)

Could i rack up game days so on my 18th birthday i can come down talk to a marshall and get put on the ukara system or would i have to turn 18 and play 3 games in two months..?

If i explained it like a retard and you need me to rephrase ill be happy to oblige!

Many thanks,

Lawrence

1 person likes this

that would be fine mate.

if you rack up the games, this shows us your a regular airsofter, turning 18 would then simply allow you to become UKARA registered.

Vin

Hello.

I will be attending my 3rd airsoft game this Sunday, i am 18, so if i bring a completed UKARA form along with forms of ID and become a member on the day would this make me a UKARA member straight away so i could buy a gun from the site shop on the day or is there a set time it takes to be processed?

Kind Regards

Rob

No looks good you have played 3 times in over two months. Bring id and ukara form and we will get you sorted.

Hi Josh,

what membershiop level are you interested in?

if you send me a pm with your name and details and what level you'd like, i can process it for you.

Vin

name, age, address, if you paypal £100 to [email protected] we can get you gold membership, so next time you come for a game you will be a gold member and get your bonuses their. however we will have to create your member card at that games lunch time.

PM me for further details and when you have sent jamie the transaction.

cheers

Vin