jimjogg

MEMBERSHIP (what its about )

56 posts in this topic

Do you need me to tell you the dates I have attended or are you able to look this up? I will be looking to attend on the 20th. This will be the third time with F&O (previous ukara just ran out) and would like to sign back up with yourselves.

Cheers

Dave

Whos the current person i need to message/paypal for membership(on a budget so it would have to be bronze).

I really should have asked while I was at bolton on the 5th(my first visit to an F&O site)

Just to be a further nuisance. Is it possible to upgrade membership. In that you pay the difference to the next one up, but still retain the same expiry date?

Think Greg Flacidjoker did this last time at bolton, cause he only paid £80, but for sake of a tenner just renew it thats what i did

Quick question about memebership, how often are member days?

Just curious because I work 5/7 days and they're not set so just want to know if they're the same as open days and are fortnightly on Sundays in between open days or a different day or whatever. That does make sense right?

To be honest there is no formular we just get together then set em up when we can..

Fair enough, thanks Jimjogg, pretty sure you've answered all of my questions on here

Hi

I have just renewed my membership online and would like to know when and if my UKARA will be renewed also.

I had UKARA in the past from FAO but this is showing as expired and was wondering if I need to take any additional sterps such as re-applying again to ahve my UKAAR re-instated?

one to three days. if you supplied your previous number, and it was regesterd on ukara. normaly eddy will cross reference names and addresses on the systems.

Bump. How much discount % do you get from being a member and is it different between silver and gold.

hi Vex, if it is retail discount you are talking about then the percentage is the same at 5% excluding offers and pyro for both Gold and Silver. Other than that I am not sure which percentage you mean, The difference between Gold and Silver is the amount of Green Fee you get off every time you book which makes Gold membership extremely good value.

hi Vex, if it is retail discount you are talking about then the percentage is the same at 5% excluding offers and pyro for both Gold and Silver. Other than that I am not sure which percentage you mean, The difference between Gold and Silver is the amount of Green Fee you get off every time you book which makes Gold membership extremely good value.

That's what I was after thanks.

Hi all, some of you may have had PM's haha! Let's take it public!

Trying to sort out my bronze membership (and maybe a few of the team guys) for some upcoming games we have planned - who do we need to speak to about sorting before we come? :)

Hi all, some of you may have had PM's haha! Let's take it public!

Trying to sort out my bronze membership (and maybe a few of the team guys) for some upcoming games we have planned - who do we need to speak to about sorting before we come? :)

Bronze membership is easiest to sort at Lunch on the day of your visit.

Photo Id,

I have an original paper driving licence, can I use a works id card?

Also if I get bronze membership online before I attend a site how do I get membership card/badge?

Edited by thesignaller

Hi All

I have applied and paid for bronze membership online, when will I recieve my membership card?

Thanks - Izaak

Photo Id,

I have an original paper driving licence, can I use a works id card?

Also if I get bronze membership online before I attend a site how do I get membership card/badge?

just head to your local site mate and yes the ID sounds good .

Hi All

I have applied and paid for bronze membership online, when will I recieve my membership card?

Thanks - Izaak

on your next game visit mate .

on your next game visit mate .

My next one is at the Asylum on the 8th I am well and truly hooked on airsoft now!

Hi,

When I set up my payment for membership paypal stuck it on an annual repeating payment which has just gone out again. Do I just need to see someone at lunch of my next game with my confirmation of payment email to have my membership card renewed?

Yes mate . Also do a self check to make shure your ukara gas been updated automatically.

Cheers. Checked my UKARA on the self check and I'm good until August this year. (I took silver membership after my first game of airsoft, so wasn't UKARA ready until August)

Thank you.