Dazza

Anzio Camp Map

16 posts in this topic

thats very good, i did order a utilities map of the area, but it didnt show foleage too well, not bad for free though. (fringe benefits of my job)

have you got that in AutoCAD format?

Bunker? who's idea was that?

Few Notes on this:

1) The Pub - also known as the Tavern or NAAFI

2) The Embassy - also known as Canteen, Kitchen Block, Mess Hall

3) Magazine - Also known as Ammo Dump (and definately not the Armoury)

4) Garage - Also known as POL Station

Just like to say a big thanks to Dazza for this map, my team paid its 1st visit with a bunch of these maps laminated pocket size and did us wonders! cheers mate

yea nice one this will be handy.. just printed and laminated aload out for our team.. no more wandering round the site after forgeting what buildings what

Thank you very much for the photographs, petermax and the others for doing a bit of Blytonian detective work.

Cheers Dazza,

Never been to Anzio before so this will be a big help.

Rik.

Yea will be a great help on our first visit, I'll get some printed at work on a3 probably

I'll take you up on that offer Lee! :P

Let me know how much you'd like for your trouble. :)

be great to get some other rooms opened up make them dark for the excitement and fun, clear some rubble out the way alot of unused space around and looks like alot of rooms will be out of play soon :( and clear some paths its a great site but alot of paths are blocked with fallen tree's extra I'm willing to help do this as I'm out of work i have plenty of time. Maybe we could get a group together to help with this i know i have 3 people who are willing to help maybe a few free cheeky games ;)

Edited by ghosted2014

theres less than twenty closed rooms across the site buddy given the number of open ones its not going to change much , and theres always a way threw the over grown bits . i like it the way it is . that said carl runs the site give him a tap on the shoulder next time you see him and forward your suggestions .