Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimjogg

A new membership system starts 9-9-2010

35 posts in this topic

The all new membership system starts sat 9th 2010

Over the last few months I have been looking at the barriers that face new people coming into the hobby . And reviewing the current members system , after lots of consultation from site owners and members I have come up with this simple system ..

A three tiered membership bronzes £5 silver £60 and gold £100

Bronze is the budget member ship and gives you a number which you can use to join the ukara system .

Silver is the same as the current system 3 free games at our members day organised events and discounts (these options are not available for the bronze system .

Gold gives you the lot, free games at the members days and a great £10 off every time you book in and the other discounts

[attachment=0]MEMBERSHIP TABLE.jpg[/attachment]

* the badges will be fazed in over october 2010

** membership cards will be fazed in over oct 2010

To keep it simple that's all for now but feel free to ask any questions ..

cheers Jamie

as far as im aware if we did discount on the night game they would no be viable . so no not covering night games unless stated it will ..

Can you clarify what you mean by £10 everytime you book in with regards to the gold package.

Does this mean every game no matter heat site is £10 or is it select ones only?

Can you upgrade your membership that you already have or just redo it next time it comes up for renewal
best do it next time but pm me if you want to ..

Can you clarify what you mean by £10 everytime you book in with regards to the gold package.

Does this mean every game no matter heat site is £10 or is it select ones only?

yep thats what was agreed at the last site owner meeting .. :D

Realistically the only major benefit to upgrading it now to gold from the current silver it appears I am is saving £10 on green fees on the day, and for members days I get free food. Is there anything other than that?

Will those of us that are already members be recieving membership cards/badges, or is that only for those signing up from after the 9th?

If youre a regular player then it would equate to a possible saving of £1040 on your green fees over a year, plus the members days and the food, probably another £200 on top of that sum.

Sadly bongo it wont save me that much as Im dependant on others for my transport to sites so can only go when they do, so itd probably save me £30 possibly £40 in green fees and a few quid on scoff :(

It will only take you 10 games to recoop the gold membership. If you only play once a month, then gold isn't the best choice for you. It's is aimed at those poor buggers that are hopelessly addicted to the sport that play 2/3 times per month.

Asylum membership discount for night games will remain at a maximum discount of £5, however all gold members will still get the £10 discount on day games.

The gold membership is as Elpus says aimed at those players who have extreme loyalty to F&O and a number of them are playing 3 to 4 games per month.

Looks like a good simple system to me. Won't take long to work out how often you play and which membership suits you best.

It's good to see a choice to be honest. Well done F&O. :D

If a players current membership does not run out till next year are they still entitled to the food which was part of that contract?

food is always included on normal game days.

the free food option is for days that exclude free food such as members days I think

Be back soon mate we promise! so miss the rush, just been working hard ready for xmas and a possible new toy off Felix :D

Would a first and only 'membership patch not be an idea? something that can be put on your BDU?

Hey,

I memberd up on the 29th of august at the asylum and I still haven't got my membership no. Do you usually get it e-mailed to you or do I pick it up on site when the membership cards are fazed in in October? I haven't been able to make it to a game since otherwise I would have asked. Cheers.

There is a good chance the membership card is awaiting you to collect from the office.

I still have my original membership card from *cough* years back.

Can i keep the same card and number when my current member expires and i renew with a silver?.

FAO0007

Btw when does mine expire?. early next year i think..

rogue.

Hi folks! I attended my first Airsoft game this past weekend and thought it was absolutely great. I've already spent a [email protected]*?ing fortune on kit, so i look the part the next time i venture out in the field. The next thing i want ( as did everyone after thier firt encounter ) is a big,cool, bad asse gun! Now the cheapest route to doing this is the £5 Bronze membership. If i choose to do this, do i still have to abide by the rule of 3 games in 2 months that i've been told is nessasary to register with ukara ? and does my day at Anzio Camp the other day count as one of them?