Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
felix jaegar

Game Rules

16 posts in this topic

The basic rules and load outs for Necromunda

All gangers start with 1 bandage/ 2 hits, Its consider all first hits ‘Just winged ya’ and a bandage is enough. On the second hit the ganger needs to be taken back to the ‘camp/HQ’ for a dead draw to see if they’re gonna die/KIA from their wounds. Any player can heal the first hit by tying the injured player’s bandage to their arm. For in game reasons some players may get more bandages to use before a dead draw is needed.

When shot the player calls out ‘I’M HIT’ and must fall to the ground calling for ‘HELP’ A shot ‘player’ NOT CREW! shouldn’t be targeted and cannot return fire until healed!! All wounded players have five minutes for a fellow dude to get to them before they bleed out and need a bead draw.

Moving wounded gangers:

One man with two hands or two men with one hand each can drag a wounded ganger to safety! (Docs have their own rule)

Load outs

1. Gang Leader

Can carry as many PISTOLS as they like.

Start with 100 Credits

2. Ganger

Can use a Rifle and carry one pistol.

Starts with 50 Credits

3. Enforcer - Serving

Can use a Rifle and carry a pistol.

Gets an extra bandage as their tough as nails.

4. Doc

Call ‘SANCTUARY’. If the Doc can get to a wounded soldier they can call ‘Sanctuary’, neither the Doc nor the wounded soldier being rescued can be targeted until the medic begins to heal the wound. (put a bandage on). Medics cannot open fire whilst applying a bandage!

Moving wounded – Medics only need one hand to move a wounded soldier to safety.

Doc can carry up to 3 red bandages on them in their medic bad; these bandages represent 1 healed wound. To heal a wound the medic takes off the white bandage of an injured ganger and hands it back to them, then replaces it with 1 of the red ones. Only a visit the Apothecary Store can replenish bandages at the cost of 5 Credits.

Starts with 50 Credits and three red bandages.

More load outs will follow guys but this is to get us going.

The load out restrictions doesn’t mean you can’t use other styles of weapon or carry more guns in the field but to do so needs permits, bought at the Bank. Example: Gunslinger wants to use a Rifle, he needs to get a rifle permit that costs $x.

Larp weapons can be used, will be checked for safety and MUST NOT target the head! When hit with a larp weapon it is the same as being hit with a bullet and the dude ‘spanged with a spade’ falls to the ground calling for help or will need help back to the camp.

How do you make Cash!!

All gangers start with some money and can use it for personnel gain or invest it with other gangers, for success and a win when a gang reaches 20,000 in wealth via credits.

Credits are made through doing Jobs, working, trade, deeds and of course gambling. All of these will be made available in the game for the taking. Just be careful that your deeds don`t attract the attention of the Enforcers!

If you DIE in the game all your wealth is lost unless lodged at your bank and you need to start again.

AMMO LIMITS

Not confirmed yet.

Most importantly, have a bloody good time!!!

Very interested in this, game rules seem good fun and well suited. How long do we have till 1st game is run and will it be invite only etc? I'd like to be involved and maybe +1 or 2 from my team, doubt any more would care for warhammer stuffs but i used to love it :)

With other commitments probably looking at back end of nov or early dec - should be able to announce something next week, as interest seems to be very good on this.

With other commitments probably looking at back end of nov or early dec - should be able to announce something next week, as interest seems to be very good on this.

Cheers for the quick reply fella! Got commitments myself with Drakelow en mass from up this neck the woods on the 17th and a halloween game soon too :)

And the minute I find out about this I find out the pistol I ordered has arrived in the country :D That's a good start to my loadout, now a big ass trench coat for House Debois

I'll pass, delaque i just need trench coat rest ill make myself from what i got luying around.

think id like to be a doc!

Awesome I would be well up for this! About the only GW gamed I never got around to playing was Necromunda so finally getting to do it "live fire" will be fantastic!!

Most definitely count me in for a mission into the Underhive!!!! I was looking for an excuse to turn my G36 into a Lasgun. This is perfect :)

whats the weapon restrictions for medics?

Being a larper I would be up for this kinda game myself

Also I'd like to see pit fights or areas of the tunnel where only larp weapons are used. Make it optional as everyone wont have a larp safe weapon. But not everyone with a larp safe weapon will want to charge people down with guns :-)

I'll be up for this, used to own Necromunda, great game, I still have one of my Esher gangs at home :)

How do you join a gang or will this be decided nearer the time ?

discussing this at the weekend hoping to get it up and running very soon, announcement hopefully made next week

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0