Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 1st commando

Private day feedback thread

12 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, I know this was a private day but if you have any feedback please post it.

I my experience this was the best group of airsofters I have ever seen turn up one a single day .

I have never before (in 21 years of playing) been at a skirmish where not one single issue came up all day!

Hit taking was perfect

Rules were folowed to the tee

and despite scorching heat not one temper flared !

Thank you very much to all that attended !

Gaz

One of the best games iv played this year without a doubt,

Everyone took there hits and there were no annoying idiots ruining it,

Best part of the day was holding the gorge at the end sorry to Chandler for his hip, Guy for his hand and the guy there with his dad who i got in the hand,

Thank you very much gaz for putting it on and im definitely looking forward to the next one (hope its soon) :D

A great day, gameplay from everyone was fantastic. Not much more I can say other than I really enjoyed it :mrgreen:

Goatt a say i really enjoyed this. Not one issue throughout the day and all rules followed . Gaz i think more of these days can only be a good thing for the experienced players.

Big thank you to all involved :D

yeah really great day really well run and every player was really honest and put lots of effort in so thanks to all involved, and more of these would definately be appreciated! Gaz fantastic briefings btw, really well done and cheers!

this was a great day :D enjoyed every moment.

sorry again to reaper for the head shot

when is the next one :P

yeah great day all round, quality play from all, and curses to aiden for the head and throat shots!

Hope to play BW again soon as i loved it, especially playing with a gbb rifle and limited rounds!

great day looking forward to next, will there be any private days at other locations as that would also be alot of fun. also special thanks to matt for lending me and my mate guns after both of ours broke at the same time.

great day, not only was it awesome to be skirmishing again, skirmishing in woodland with some of the faces that were around when i first got into airsoft 5 years ago was fantastic. Absolutley no issues, everyone followed the rules to the t which made the day so much less stressful for me let alone gaz and his marshalls.

Thanks again gaz + marshalls, was the best skirmish ive had in ages

Cheers

John

I think I will agree here aswell. :D

One of the best games we have every done. Brilliant play, games and no issues.

A brilliant game all around with some memorable moments. Mainly surrendering TWICE :oops:

Am amazing game and we are grateful to all who attended and organised this shoot

Thanks alot guys :)

Liam

Top notch bit of skirmishing that was, fun games, sporting opponents, no arguments or tempers frayed, brills. Count me in for the next one!