Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
felix jaegar

SNIPER NIGHT Booking Thread 18th June 2011

59 posts in this topic

thread reads....

Meet 7.30 at Bunker Wood Site - Game starts at 8.30 prompt and will end around 12, those wanting to stay over will need sleeping bag and roll mat, as we hope to have access to the tunnel entrance for evening kip. Also those attending this event will also be given a £5 discount on the following days action (standard open day with continuation of theme on Saturday June 12th 2010)

Q:i may be missing something but is there an open day on the day after this event,i cant find a booking thread for 19th june

ged

Bit late notice I know as Matt Mk1 reminded me about this today (due to Germany gig my brains fried, still havent caught up on sleep!) I can't make this weekend due to circumstances that some of you know about, next time I will make sure I remember what dates I have booked!!!Give em hell Cartel ;)

Sorry its short notice but I cant make it tonight, my poxy bike has packed up and is pissing out oil all over the place !!!

Pete Barbour

you know, you could have created a thread asking for july game dates rather than spamming multiple threads asking about it.