Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macca

Photos from sunday the 24th July

7 posts in this topic

Awesome!

Do you have any from the Land Rover game? Particularly including the Land Rover and the striped team. I'm sure I saw you with a lens up to the rear window!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptPvdolKjjI

Video from the day with pics at end. Took me a couple of hours to render and edit. Please subscribe and comment as it is very appreciated, I'll be taking and editing much more footage from every game I go to. Cheers guys! :D

Most of the footage was the aftermath of fighting over the land rover.

Rookie Bandi, best video of Anzio and airsofting I've seen so far! Well Done! Catches the atmosphere of the gaming without too much looking at the floor etc.. Roll on the next game I can attend.

Rookie Bandi, best video of Anzio and airsofting I've seen so far! Well Done! Catches the atmosphere of the gaming without too much looking at the floor etc.. Roll on the next game I can attend.

Thanks for the kind words,but i just posted,my mate,took and edited the video.i think he'll be happy to hear this. Next game two of us wi have cameras,so that's going to be even better!im the one with the black outfit and the red flashider(don't laugh) ak47. Stick with us next time!