Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hungry110

Guns of Firefly

19 posts in this topic

IMFDB is an ace site, when ever I'm watching a film and someone has a pretty disco looking gun I always check IMFDB found out loads of geeky stuff like the fact they use TM hicapas in torchwood :P

so how many of you are thinking of getting some new stuff for the next event? i know i am first things to arrive was this

See, while these guns are impressive, you REALLY need to duel wield them, one in each hand, while chewing a cigar calling everyone a scum sucking dog.

I'll have to post a picture of the shotgun, it looks sweet with the wood kit. I even made a bead site for it :)

yeah man post it up i really want to see it

have you got your new marushin SAA yet?

cheer

Bibby

Yeah the Marushin SAA turned up yesterday.

It's not as good as the Tanaka's in the hand, it does feel a bit toy like as there is no weight to it. The bullets feel nice though and the make a very satisfying clunk when you load them. I've not fired it yet though, but will do in the next couple of days. It looks great though, gotta give them credit for that :)

yeah the reason i couldn't get on with them was cause i was too used to the tanakas but i do like the shells, thats why i have got the blackhawks, the best of both worlds

cheers

Bibby

^ You ordered two strange looking models? I suppose I can understand why you ordered the girl, but what are you planning to use the guy for?

you should be able to perform a similar spring mod as you can on the ASG dan wessons, i imagine the grip is the same.

at the very least the hammer spring will be, so just take a big file/angle grinder to it and trill a few mil off.

also those blackhawks are filth, are they the tanaka ones? I've been staring at the marushin saa and the tanaka saa's but no ones seems to have them in stock D:

i'm heading into town tomorrow to get me a proper holster for the marushin tho, i spotted one in an army surplus store awhile back, with the .45 cal bandoleer and everything.

The wood was a wood kit that cost me £45 from airsoft world, it nearly fits straight out the box, but needs a little modding to fit the stock. I just stripped the paint of a regular ACM M500 for the shotgun :)

I would set up a flicr account but I just cannot be arsed to keep adding to it lol

The silver Tanaka's with the faux pearl grips are absolutely stunning. I want one. No actually, I want two !!!

Just a couple of spare pistol mags and a couple of mag pouches, keeping it cheap and cheerful with my desert warrior. I would do bad things for a leaver action tbh.

I was thinking about making Vera but the amount of custom work involved makes it kind of pointless. :(