Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bibby

17th september feedback

9 posts in this topic

another great day today guys with some good play from all teams

we tried a few new games out today and would appreciate some feedback on the from you guys

cheers

Bibby

All the games seemed to work well, really enjoyed the morning - the bomb game was great fun. Might work well at Bolton too.

Great Day.

With the reduced amount of people it gave the opportunity to get some really sneaky play in & ambush a number of hostiles - great fun.

Pistol Vs AEG - still a classic...

I think all games worked well, apart from the 4 accomodation block attack and defend.

30 mins to take 4 blocks was just too much. Either an extension of the allotted time or a reduction in the number of blocks to take would make it more achieveable and fun.

(my 2pence worth.......)

Have to agree with Damo there - the attack/defend game based around the accom blocks was the weakest game of the day. Good fun, but certainly outshined by the others.

It would appear that 70-90 players is the perfect amount for Anzio, good mix of contact and mooching!

an other great day all my freinds enjoyed it and whant to come again they all said that it is better than paintball, i have to say althought it was a good day in my opinion because the last few times ive been there have been around 200 people that the game was just a little slower than the last few times but a realy good day (i was the one with the green m4) i would like to thank the guys who were helping me sort out the bugs with my gun ill definatly be back i cant wait to see the pics of the day

I would like to thank everyone from First & Only for a fantastic day yesterday. My back is feeling better and yes the pistol aeg game was my favourite.

I,m getting my mate to sort out the photos we took and will post a link when able. Thanks again Zippy

Hi Dazza,

For some reason it aint working for me!!! :(

Just comes up as a black screen and nowt else.

Wooty