Followers 0
bibby

1st October feedback thread

13 posts in this topic

Great day and great weather today guys

What did you guys think?

Cheers

Bibby

Great day as per usual. Beautiful weather which made the gbr's make a showing along with every other person rocking a sidearm.

Absolutly no bad points to put on the day at all. Everyone played fair and well. Thought the red team needed to make more of an effort in the bomb game. The marshalls kept dellaying telling us the building they where goin to as the reds just werent going for it.

Thanks to jamie for helping me with my glock. And cant wait to get this core group of immortals sorted with what cian was telling a few of us at the end of the day. Heard some realy good plans with very nice vehicles at nite and open day games. Some vehicles that were mentioned didnt even have wheels or tracks.

Fant fault you guys and this is still one of the best sites in the country.

great day, I would fancy an entire day with semi only though. Favourite moment was shooting down onto D3 and shooting the single lass who was holding back most of the red team with the kickback of the new toy :D

Also for those that might like it;

This isn't an airsoft video

Good day as usual. few issues but these were sorted out quickly.

Thought the games were a bit short to be honest, and could u not get an air horn for signalling end ex. People from both teams were wandering round asking if it was end ex after hearing a muffled shout from the other side of the site.

And can people put their hands in the air ,move out of the way or make it obvious that you have been hit.Top floor of d1 in the VIP game had yellows who were dead mooching round with the people still alive, was a marshall playing with them but he didnt seem too bothered.

Games didnt last as long as we hoped they would, so the idea of using fixed start points didnt work as well as it should have - probably ended up back at safezone just as much as normal. We're getting a few airhorns sorted - Wrexham has that problem even worse and some of the bigger bolton games too.

Fantastic day guys, was perhaps a bit too hot for my liking but marched on regardless. Great, fair and honest play from both teams and i enjoyed playing with the immortals again (even if it was just the 3 of us!!) Thanks to marshalls, bibby n jamie and all else involved. :)

I know dazza has posted some cracking photos, but there was another chap (part of the red team) taking a few. does anyone know where they are posted or if they are? Loved the day, even if ball soup was served all round. pistols v AEG was excellent CQB. I have a nice dot to dot on my left arm and hand.....ill be at Bolton to ensure it becomes a smiley face or pretty pattern. Marshals - good work

Some great pics. Although I wonder why there's a close-up picture of my arse... :shock: