Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
felix jaegar

Feedback and Comments from 9th October

13 posts in this topic

Wow guys, really good day yesterday, and lots of feedback on the day which all seemed positive, the new guys seemed to really get the hang of things and no major incidents for us (marshals) to deal with so thanks to all the players who played in the correct spirit of our game/hobby and hope to see you all again soon.

Photo link:- http://firstonlymidlands.zenfolio.com/p480075015

(please note there will be more added over the next few days)

Upcoming themed game links

October 23rd Left4Dead

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=g9v8kzdab&oeidk=a07e4xm7o4sc1887933

November 20th The Matrix

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=g9v8kzdab&oeidk=a07e4ypvuhu7b4b4f65

December 18th Star Wars

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=g9v8kzdab&oeidk=a07e4s8g57bc00067a8

Everyone played very fairly which made it very enjoyable . Only downside is a rather broken little finger which has pretty much rendered my left hand useless this morning :P

Human centipede got you lot owned :-P I would have pushed through on my own had my pistol not been dry firing lol. Was good to see teamwork though guys and gals. Look forward to seeing you lot again!

It was my first time down in the tunnels and it was awesome. Certainly not what I was expecting. Just the atmosphere of the place alone was enough to make me think "Yeah, this is going to be good."

Games were well thought out for the site and aside from a bunch of people being out of bounds during one of the middle games, they were all well played. It was great to see the new guys / rentals really getting stuck into it too, listening, taking advice and actually doing quite well. Marshalling was spot on as always and good job to Chandler for saving Froggy the airsofting amphibian from certain doom.

My apologies to Jester however. Hopefully I've not left you too many holes. :S

It was disorientating, atmospheric, daunting and it'll take some getting used to down there but I'll certainly be coming back for more!

Hey all,

Also a first timer at the tunnels. Just walking to the entrance gives you the shivers not to mention the temp drop once you get through the door.

Can def see why you changed the name to the outpost. can quite easily imagine uber zombies lurking in the shadows :P

Very tough attacking in the morning and i definately need a better torch (anyone know what make those strobing ones were ? seemed very effective)

I was one of those 'bunch of people out of bounds', tunnel newbie being led astray by tunnel regulars :P is there a printable map like the one done for anzio ? it's def a very confusing place and i bet it takes a few visits to get used to it.

Good games although the bomb one got a bit confusing and pretty sure it ended in a stalemate.

Looking forward to coming back.

Cheers

James

(wife wanted me to add as a final thought she was happy to finish a game day without getting hit in the face for once :) )

Me again,

Just been looking at some photo's one of our party took and found this one.

Sceptical side says it's just reflection but still an interesting shot :P

outpost091011.jpg

Take a look at pic 59... just above me their is scratches on the wall which looks like a gun. name that gun :) Random lol

Thanks to Felix and the marshals for a great days play on Sunday!, don`t know where you dream the senario`s up from but all the games were fun! 8-),

Thjo