felix jaegar

ASYLUM INFORMATION

5 posts in this topic

FIRST & ONLY MIDLANDS

INFORMATION SHEET

WHO CAN PLAY

Anyone over the age of 13 can play, anyone who is 16 and under needs a parent of guardian on site for the duration of the event however they are not obliged to participate.

INSURANCE WAIVER

INSURANCE WAIVER

FPS LIMITS

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae132/firstandonlyairsoftkidderminster/grenades_zps01218e8a.jpg

FPS LIMITS ON ALL OUR SITES ARE AS FOLLOWS

AEG/PISTOL 350 FPS on 0.2g

AEG/PISTL 370 FPS on 0.2g (Wastelands Only)

DMR 400 FPS on 0.2g subject to MED of 30 feet

SNIPER RIFLE 500 fps on 0.2g subject to MED of 60 feet

Please note all guns inc. handguns must be chrono`d and tagged prior to play and we reserve the right to re-chrono at any point.

GAS POWERED WEAPONS

Propane guns have to stick to our normal site limits (350 for full auto, 400 for semi auto snipers, 500 for snipers)

The reason we have not allowed these guns on site before is due to them being easily changed to fire above the site FPS limits, but we trust our players not to do this.

Although these guns will be prone to regular chronoing by marshals thoughout the day and if you are caught with a one of these guns firing above the limits after it has been chronoed you will be asked to leave the site and will be banned from all first and only sites around the country.

Update on rules relating to the use of CO2 at MIDLANDS SITES ONLY

CO2 will be allowed on the following conditions

* A total ban on shell fed systems!

* All CO2 pistols are to be chronod with a fresh bulb inserted and witnessed by a marshal at chrono

* CO2 Rifle mags are to be chronod with a fresh bulb inserted and witnessed by a marshal at chrono

* Any rifle using a Polarstar Rig will need to have a tournament lock secured by a Marshal of F&O Midlands

* Anyone cheating these rules will be instantly banned from F&O Midlands

PYRO

p><p>Our Sites are now available for pri

If you would like further information, please contact me on 07779 157440 to discuss your requirements.

Felix

you will be directed to the parking area once on site

1 person likes this

Im going here this Sunday, is it ok for my brother to come along with my dad, he will not be participating and only staying with my dad, as he has no one to look after him.