Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hitachi

Fancy Dress Feedback

3 posts in this topic

Have to say was hell of a fun day costumes vs airsofters loved the story provided by rick to give all the airsofter team abit of understanding to why tv characters with guns were infront of them well done rick :D

The overall gameplay from both teams was fierce and fair i never onced heard anyone being accused of cheating so was a generally great atmosphere.

On another note was alot of fun shield bashing players and hearing them all shout in panic when i charged in a building with just my shield made it a whole lot funnier great day enjoyed the entire weekend :)

One question i have to ask, the artiefact made the characters come to life

But why did they choose to kill us instantly?

Great day, Captain America provided some great Target Practice for the Camo team in D3 all round an enjoyable day :)

What an EPIC day!!! LOADS of fun, insane moments by the bucketful, and laughs aplenty...

Legend of the day has GOT to go to Captain America... EVERY time I saw him, he was sprinting, full-pelt, towards the enemy.... absolute HERO, and well-deserved winner of the fancy dress competition..

Being in the same room as Batman, an escaped Death-Row convict, Chun Li, a Harlequin (y'couldn't much hear HIM coming...lol), a Tiger, SATAN HIMSELF(!!!!) and Michael Jackson (2 separate people, btw), providing covering fire for Kick-Ass, Captain America and a bald clown with a miniature Uncle Sam hat on is a SURREAL experience, trust me...lol

walking past a room and seeing "Brian's mum"(??) Medic-ing Bin Laden was up there too, in the list of trippy shit...

Special mention goes to Rick, for his awesome safety briefings (best i've heard to date - "if you do this - YOU'RE A DICK!!!, If you do that - YOU'RE A DICK!!!....DON'T be a dick!!!!!"....classic!!(although maybe a SMIDGE dick-heavy??) lol)

Seeing my eldest son's face as, he was told that the last "game" of the day was actually "EVERYONE'S gonna be shooting YOU, as you run your Tony the Tiger arse off to the safe zone!!!" was a picture (especially as one of our team decided "Fck it!!" and emptied a Glock 26c on full-auto into his chest(rig) midway through his shock...lol)

All in all, an incredible day, more fun than you can shake a flashbang at, thankyou SO much to ALL the marshalls and F&O staff, for coping so well over what must be an exhausting weekend... Gentlemen, I salute you... < :)

And to those who didn't come/couldn't make it......

You don't know what you missed!!!!! :D