Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bibby

Saturday 26th feedback and pictures thread

41 posts in this topic

Fantastic day as always great team on both sides good game ideas and great marshals once again the idea of two long games before and after dinner was great although, being big headed, ODIN got the cartal boss to his odjectives fast with the help of our red team comrades and lastly in the last pistol vs aeg the cease fire call out was understood instanly by all players with fantastic marshally on that i thought although wen told to go to the safezone we wernt told we'll be going back out so most player were packing away so went finally told to out it was late so i think a bit better communication but didnt hinder the day i loveed it all

Cheers

ODIN cian

another realy great day loads of fun freinds all enjoyed it and will be back i wish i could come more (but at the moment my dad drops me off) loads of great people every one was cheerful (well mostly) for those who dont know i was the one with the green gun and the epic springer pistol :P i did get a kill with that by the way. love wolfs orange shotty funny to watch him try to sneak :ph34r: through a bush and just get anialated id especialy like to thank the dude who let me use his sniper thanks man and ill be back so watch out.

and great marshaling very quick to deal with any isues that came up

Edited by edditor
1 person likes this

Another fantastic day, a load of great players, as always, enjoying the site. Good to see some new folks really getting into the games too. Have to say I got schooled in the games I played in the afternoon, will just have to try harder next time.

Cracking day. The large teams made for some epic skirmishes.

The day didn't start out too well me for me. First contact of the day and one pistol round resulted in one kill (yay) followed by my 'fully charged' battery dying after 7 shots and the pistol venting after another 2 (boooooo) the 2 striped guys that burst into the room i was in were met with me waving my rubber knife at them menacingly :P

The game lengths worked well with the amount of people there, shorter games with lots of briefings wouldn't have worked.

The whole yellow hammer idea worked well in the afternoon after a rousing battle speech that would have put Mel Gibson to shame :P and I happily popped the cherry of my MP40 on some red snipers head :D

Thanks to the marshalls and all players for making it another great day.

Cheers

James

great day, got 2 surrender kills in the embassy, well pleased, also got 2 3 man kills with me new bfg and promptly lost the loading rod , wot a muppet.

Well marshalled, thanks chaps ( & chapesses) and games played in really good spirit with very litte non hit taking and with the amount of players that was good !!

My face still hurts from the 2 hits I got direct in the face after forgetting to put my mouth guard up in the first game.

Can't wait to come back

We had a great day, the Cartel enjoyed it thoroughly, and once again promise we will be back :)

It was a pleasure to meet Team ODIN and fighting alongside of you guys was brilliant. You did very well where ever you went, backed up by us of course ;)

Awesome day, I played like a pudding (again) but nevertheless saw some great action, massive turnout always a bonus.

Many thanks to all the marshals, as usual.

Cracking day. The large teams made for some epic skirmishes.

The day didn't start out too well me for me. First contact of the day and one pistol round resulted in one kill (yay) followed by my 'fully charged' battery dying after 7 shots and the pistol venting after another 2 (boooooo) the 2 striped guys that burst into the room i was in were met with me waving my rubber knife at them menacingly :P

Cheers

James

HAHAHAHA, absolute hats off to you mate, I was the one that shot you when we burst in the room and all you were down to was your knife.

Good skills

Had a cracking day with the red team and my ODIN posse who rolled through objectives like there was no tomorrow.

Massive respect to the two yellows who took my very sneaky knife kill in one of the blocks, can't remember which. Either way, I have no doubt they'll be making sure if someone's hit from now on.

Big up to the marshals too who always make sure things run well, although I think the ceasefire call on the last game was unnecessary as the player could have just been evac'd out of the area to allow the game to continue. The new style of game play (staying out till scoff) I think is proving a winner aswell.

Overall a great day's skirmishing with some good play on both teams.

Till next time

Priest

ODIN

another great day :) , though i think my bright orange shotgun will be remembered for a while :P (need some camo tape for the games)

thumbs up to the sneaky yellow who shot me through the bushes near the magazine

That day was epic and i will be coming again

In the Day me and two other reds formed a small squad me the guy with sniper in camo tape, the guy with the bright orange shotgun and the guy with the green M4. it was a truly ACE day and many thanks to the marshals for sorting out any problems. and also thank you two the 4 or 6 members of the red team who came and took on about 20 yellows just to save me (the sniper) from being killed. :)

this place is much better than the last site i went to.

2 people like this

another realy great day loads of fun freinds all enjoyed it and will be back i wish i could come more (but at the moment my dad drops me off) loads of great people every one was cheerful (well mostly) for those who dont know i was the one with the green gun and the epic springer pistol :P i did get a kill with that by the way. love wolfs orange shotty funny to watch him try to sneak :ph34r: through a bush and just get anialated id especialy like to thank the dude who let me use his sniper thanks man and ill be back so watch out.

and great marshaling very quick to deal with any isues that came up

hi mate the one who let you use the sniper was me. :)

You were an good shot with it its just a shame ablot the wind :D

2 people like this

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, lost a silver 1911 MEU mag.

Apparently someone handed one in but it was claimed...

I think I lost it in front of the medical block (by the road), or along the road toward the armoury from the Medical block in the berry bushes.

Ever optimistic,

Cake

Fantastic day guys, a good turn out for the BDG, well done lads, we played well. thanks to all the site staff and marshalls for another great game day, we'll be back soon.

You guys probably dont need the praise, but I was thoroughly impressed with ODIN as a squad. I'm hoping when I've got a little more experience I can be part of something similar!

Really enjoyed the whole day too

first time for me on this site and i must say what a great day i had, marshals were very very good at handling the large number of people on site, the games and running times were very prompt. all together a well ran and orginised day. only one small points of feedback, it would of been nice to swap regen point halfway through the day to give new players the experiance of the full site. cannot wait to play the site again

Hi guys, I was parked in the warehouse just opposite the shop and lost the rubber cover that fits on the end of my stock, if anyone has found it could they let me know.

Cheers