Martin J

SHOP

64 posts in this topic

Good news everyone, the new First and Only Retail online shop is now live!

For all those who have already signed up to the website but have not entered your membership or UKARA details can you please go to the shop www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/shop/ and update your registration details.

Once we have your details we can get you approved and then you will be able to buy your shiny new guns from the online shop.

Please note that not all of our products are currently on the site but we are working constantly to add new items and extend our range, so if you do not see what you want right away make sure you keep checking back as we will be updating the stock items daily over the next few weeks.

Thanks everyone for making this possible and we hope to do business with you soon.

Regards,

Martin Jorgensen

First and Only Retail Manager

3 people like this

Mcnab - Hello mr bank manager can i have a loan ?

Manager - What the purpose of your loan son?

Mcnab - To by more shiney things than i know what to do with from the new F&O shop :)

2 people like this

Great success to the shop Martin. A question, why do I have to "Log-In" when I click the link to go to the shop, whilst I"m ALREADY logged in as a member here ? AND it wont accept my log-in details anyway !! Have I "Lost the plot" or is it a case of "Houston, we have a problem" ?

Thank you Basil,

I am looking into some problems that we have with the system. It may be because you created this account before we migrated to a different system and your details have not been transposed across.

I will update you via PM if there is anything else required.

Many thanks and a happy new year,

Martin

Evening all, I am Edward and will be assisting Martin at the shop on most weekends. I am new to airsoft and the weapons so forgive me if I act odd and confused when you ask a something simple. For now I will Martin is still the man to speak to for parts and weapons,but for now, for most of the consumables, come to me ^_^.

2 people like this

Is the asg specter modular weapon system? Metal? And if I bought the cqb loud what would come with it? Like lower receiver wise?

Many thanks david

Hi chap the specter is the modular weapons system, the bits are sold separately Martin has a few of the specter bits so tell him which lower receiver you want as they are interchangeable

Another point to mention is that the Specter Systems are part of ASG's Proline kit and as such are extremely well made, they do not come with mags, batteries or anything like that as they are designed around the fact that the player will want to completely customise the loadout. They are full metal and as a lower receiver I would put the crane stock lower with it.

As Matt mentioned above, they are a modular system so all of the parts are sold separately.

Many thanks,

Martin.

1 person likes this

Ok so if I bought the cqb loud upper receiver with cranestock lower receiver what else other than mags would I need and overall cost?

The CQB Loud upper is £200.00, the crane stock lower is £170.00, 450 round high cap mags to fit this are £25.00 and you would also need a battery which I would recommend the 9.6V 1600mAh crane stock battery for £20.00 so the total for all of this is £415.00. You may want to get a spare battery or more mags etc. but this is entirely up to you and can always be done at a later date.

Many thanks,

Martin.

For all those who have already signed up to the website but have not entered your membership or UKARA details can you please go to the shop www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/shop/ and update your registration details.

Once we have your details we can get you approved and then you will be able to buy your shiny new guns from the online shop.

Q. How exactly?

Cheers,

Mac.

We have changed the system now so you should all be able to add things to your basket now and we will do the UKARA / VCRA confirmation after your order is placed.

Please make sure you qualify to buy RiF's before you place your order as we will not send RiF's to people who do not qualify and we may need to charge a re-stocking fee if the order is not valid.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you are unsure about your eligibility then feel free to contact me to avoid disappointment.

Many thanks,

Martin.

1 person likes this

hey martin u got any 5-7 pistol mags??

and what about weapon lights??

Edited by porkus88

TM 5-7 mags are in stock and I am trying to get flashlights but my supplier says that they won't have any until April so I am trying other suppliers at the moment but they all seem to be in the same boat.

I will update you as I find out more information.

WE's website is down at the moment but I will check again on Monday and see what I can do :)

Cheers,

Martin.

Shiva

hey martin u got any 5-7 pistol mags??

and what about weapon lights??

ATM we only have webtex torches at £8.50 and uses AAA batteries which is included, however you will need a mount for it to fit it on to your gun, we do not have any of them mounts in stock this moment in time. Martin has done a stock count this week, but I dunno how much mags we have instock as we ran out of day light before the mags where counted.

TM FN 5-7 Mags are on their way, I am hoping that they will arrive in time for this weekend.

Cheers,

Martin.