Kidderminster

DY11 5SA

Gates open 8 am

Breefing 9.30

Game starts 10.00

Lunch 1 ish

Endex 4 ish

Beer o clock 4.45 ish

The site consists of 250,000 sq ft of tunnels and some very cool woodland on top with two entrances

this is one of our most exiting sites.

as usual we will have full facilites on site inc stock ,food (inc in price ) etc

You will need a torch on this one as some areas are dark and we like it that way .

Pyro after testing NO smoke is allowed on site.

BFGS are allowed upto 9mm blanks

Please register below, remembering to state if you require either hire equipment or vegetarian food option.

BBs, Gas & Pyros will be available all day on site for purchase, along with refreshments.

Green Fees

Members £25.00 (inc lunch)

Non-Members £30.00 (inc lunch)

Hire Package £15.00 (G36c, Mag and Face Protection)

Please bring a completed Insurance waiver with you if you haven`t signed one with First & Only in the last 12 months

Link to Waiver http://www.mediafire.com/?jjdm4lnjwin

1. Lal VEGETARIAN

2. +1

3. +1

4. +1

5. +1

6. Martin Edwards

7. Jake Moran

8. Richie Partridge

9. John Cashmore

10. George

11. Richard

12. Jason Hoskins

13. Liam Shakles

14. Graeme Day

15. Tony Johnson

16. Bum Fluff

17. Lee

18. Slider

19. Flayl

20. Kye

21. Owen

22. Adam HIRE 1

23. Daniel HIRE 2

24. Ben Deakin

25. Knight HIRE 3

26. James Washbrook

27. +1

28. +1

29. +1 HIRE 4

30. +1 HIRE 5

31. Richard Partridge

32. Hobb47 HIRE 6

33. +1 HIRE 7

34 to 41. +1 and 7 x HIRE 8 to 15

42. Matt H

43. Matt H Mk2

44. Peter Lee

sorry Chaps, the newbies i was planning on bringing have dropped out and it's too short notice for my guys in the regular team, so please can you remove Lal +4 :(

Edited by laladijaan

Thinking of coming for my first game. Is it okay to come alone, or is it better to come with a small group that you know before hand?

Thanks.

come alone is fine mate, we don`t bite (hard)

No seriously buddy we are a very friendly and sociable bunch by the end of the day you will have new friends anyway

Okay great - book me in then, will need rental too please. (What does rental include?)

Rental includes a G36C hire gun , full face protection and 400 rounds of ammo (more ammo can be purchased on site )

I'm interested in coming along for my first game so could you put me down for 1 + hire.

There might be a possible second guest that would require hire but at the moment I haven't had a definite response as yet (nothing like last minute!!). The "other half" has also expressed an interest in playing although, whilst I've never played an "official" game, she has hardly ever picked up a gun!...so the results could be interesting to say the least. Would this be a problem if she wanted to play?

Looking forward to it.

Just to confirm, guest has now confirmed so that is a total for me of 2 definate inc hire and 1 likely inc hire, all meat. The "missus" has asked if she came and decided not to shoot (she's a bit worried about ability first time out) could she walk round (maybe with a marshal etc) if she wore eye protection, signed insurance waiver etc etc she's even happy to pay and not shoot! Just like to get an idea of options to put her mind at rest!

Happy to go along with whatever's possible.

Just to confirm, guest has now confirmed so that is a total for me of 2 definate inc hire and 1 likely inc hire, all meat. The "missus" has asked if she came and decided not to shoot (she's a bit worried about ability first time out) could she walk round (maybe with a marshal etc) if she wore eye protection, signed insurance waiver etc etc she's even happy to pay and not shoot! Just like to get an idea of options to put her mind at rest!

Happy to go along with whatever's possible.

Fine to walk around with a marshal for the first game, but would then have to go in game or stay in the safe zone!

Fine to walk around with a marshal for the first game, but would then have to go in game or stay in the safe zone!

Ok cheers, that's no problem.