Dann Ellis

Hey from Dann in stockport

15 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Just starting out in Airsoft been to Bolton Woodland open day and look to get to some more. Can someone tell me do I have to play all three games in two months with the same organiser or am I able for instance have membership with first and only and register a game with bravo 22 in formby?

Also how do I apply for membership?

Cheers

Dann

Hi mate,

The games are over a period longer than two months I know it sounds kind of silly but it is to make sure that people don't just go to three games in three days to buy rifs then stop but that they re somewhat dedicated. As for the three games by different organisers I don't know sorry.

To apply for membership just speak to Andy at bolton he is a big chap with a beard or just ask around on the day :D

Hope this helps,

Matt

Cheers for the help Matt hopefully I can get my first game registered then. Going to the open day at hey wood in january can wait bringing the wife along should be interesting!

Hi Dann, welcome to F&O, in response to your query I should think that you would have to play 3 games with F&O or whichever site you choose rather than over numerous sites as that site then essentially sponsors your UKARA membership for the year, you will be on the UKARA database as an F&O member, at least that's my understanding of it! I hope this helps!

hi mate you can get your games under any of tease sites/ correct as of time of post..

i play at heywood 99.9% of the time.

Game Sites:

bad sites out of UKARA

Edited by Nomad

I've been playing at Bolton and will probably continue to do so for a while cos I like playing sniper, but I'm aiming to go to Anzio soon as it's only down the road...(in theory...!) and I've heard Huddersfield is good too..!

If we get organised, maybe we can car share or summat..?

hi mate you can get your games under any of tease sites/ correct as of time of post..

*snip*

not what the OP asked.

You can not use games at sites unattached to First and Only to gain your UKARA registration via First and Only. All three games need to be completed with us or with another firm.

Edited by lordelpus

not what the OP asked.

You can not use games at sites unattached to First and Only to gain your UKARA registration via First and Only. All three games need to be completed with us or with another firm.

o so if you did 2 at F&O and 1 at bravo 22 (BRV) witch would make your 3 games for the UKARA even thoe both are resisted you still have to do three at one firm even thoe all the firms listed are Ukara..is that it?

i thart it was not like that but im wrong quite alot and get verry easily confused with long jargin :wacko:

yes, how else do you expect the sites to know you have played at the other firm?

As you seem to struggle with this, you have to play 3 times in more than 2 months at the airsoft site you are becoming a member of.

If we have proof of a game being played elsewhere then it is possible to take that as one of the three. However, because that isn't usually practical then the three games have to be played with us.

1 person likes this

o so if you were a member with two sites and had your form stamped by both then it is possible just alot of hassle as you would have to explain why you have 1 game at one site and two at another so i was kind of right then thanks

not that you would catch ME at other than F&O sites. ;)

Cheers for all your input guys. Well its safe to say that I will be going first and only all the way. You guys definitely have to best sites.

Changy I will defo be going to anzio at some point in the not to distant future and I think bolton will become my regular.

so do I dare start a debate and ask who is the best make for a goo d start out gun. Looking at a M4A1 and have heard Ares are a good starter?

Cheers

Dann