bibby

Feedback for 21st of January - Now with Pictures

39 posts in this topic

Great games today. Shame about that bloody wind.

Will defo be down in a forenight

R.I.P very important bricks

Well can only say it was again a brilliantly organised day and thouroughly enjoyed it.

Thought the longer games were good. seems too slow the day down too much with more games

Great day apart from my brand new gun dying just before lunch meaning I had to leave early. Loved the wind made a nice change curving bullets into windows haha

Thanks to all involved for a crackin` days gamin`, once again very well organised and liked the longer games too. Will definatley be back very soon.

Many thanks

Delta ;)

Great day as usual :D Loved the longer times out and the change from the VIP to VIB's

Was shocked at the number of people (9) kicked from site but makes it a lot safer for other players and it's not as if they didnt get enough chances to Chrono, brilliant decision on the part of the management making sure rules and safety come first!

Personally got many nice kills and the improvement to my 416 really was starting to take it's toll on the reds, with me being able to out-range most of them across the Parade ground / medical block (the wind did help a bit though)

Only complaint was Martin in the shop showing me that WE Open Bolt L85!!! The want is great with that (the gun not Martin!) it's bloody lovely but I am trying to behave!!!

Another excellent day of gaming, minus the wind of course ^^. Didn't notice many problems, which for the turn out is very good. The quality of play in general was very good, although I was usually on the receiving end ^_^

Enjoyed defending the bunker during the reds assault on the magazine, somehow managed to get a kill through a tiny gap in the door in the corridor :D

Staying out and playing longer games is much better in my opinion,

And I finally gave in to temptation and bought the TM 5-7 i've been looking at for the past few months.

So besides being completely skint, It was a really good day, and I shall be returning with my mate (got 3 games booked for Feb, two of them in the same weekend ;) )

Another excellent days gaming. The games were good and evolving which was great and combined with the marshalls being really helpfull, I couldnt ask for more.

However, I did learn to ditch all my gear and go lighter for the afternoon (thanks bibby for the advise on that one). It certainly made getting through windows and down corridors a lot quicker. Although the down side of this, I am now looking at an urban load out.. :(

The number of people being kicked for being over was quite shocking, especially as said above, there was plenty of opportunity to chrono.

fantastic day even though the wind was quite bad! think the longer games are much better, was also wondering how the guy is who fell pretty badly at D5?

Awesome day, shame about the weather :( but it happens, many thanks to Jason (marshal) for the spring change on my minimi :) cheers guys

a realy good day of airsoft (but a day of bad luck for me) some realy good game play. i was on the attacking team at the begining for the first time got some good kills and the sombraro made people laugh so all turned out well. need to practice sniping the wind didnt help and sun down the scope was even worse but all in all realy good.

i have to say the marshalls were realy on the ball today any issues were delt with.

and apart from some argry players every one was nice and freindly

looking forward to seeing the pics. and will i be back but ill leave the sombraro for a less windy day as i lost it at one point and had to chase it across a feild

Edited by edditor

My friends and I also had a great day and we agree that the longer games are better, we had some intense battles in the games just before and just after lunch. Really enjoyed ourselves so thanks to all involved for an awesome skirmish!

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

See you all again soon hopefully!!

Had a really good day despite finding out me new M4 was shooting at over 400fps so had to rely on my shotgun and pistols for the day, still got some nice kills and had a brilliant day.

Had a great day, i've been to this site a few times now and i'm yet to be let down. The marshaling was very good today(as always), and i cant wait for the next time i come. Hopefully with a bit less wind so i can get even more kills with my m28 ;)

First day back at Anzio in almost a year, and what a weekend to remind me what I've been missing!

Had one of my best days ever, Kicked some ass with the Glock (for once!)

Can't wait to be back again, I've missed running about getting shot at!

How's the dude that fell at D5, anybody?

brilliant day on saturday, loads of people and lots of fun, never had a problem with anything even the pistol Vs AEG game was pretty intense in the bunker!

great day all round and thanks to all players and marshals who made it such a great day!!!

thanks

Fantastic day, second great game to 2012, got a lovely kill count in all games and had some brilliant thrill moments,

Good idea that a Marshall chronoing guns during the first game, can't believe 9 people were kicked

And like other posts, how was that fella who fell over by D5?

P.S. can't wait for them pics, got some good ones of me I just wanna see :)

Yep, positive praise for the long games, reduces the hanging around waiting time. Very enjoyable.

Would have been good to have a few more objectives (maybe two crates!!) was easy to loss sight of the main objective and end up not really contributing other than picking people off.

But overall happy to play games like them again.

Hey guys,

Well what a great site you guys have, a great mixture of indoors and outdoor really keeps everything moving, I did have a problem with any players today which makes a good change as a usually find one who does like taking his hits. Thanks very much to the marshals for all the hard work they put in. Also I am one of the members of CBMPC we are the ones who use I different sort of the of weapon to get a knife kill (Dilkill) and if you met us on the day you will know exactly what I'm talking about. We apologise to anyone that was offend by them we only do it for a bit of fun. You all will see us again soon as we all really enjoyed ourselves (Shame about the wind, I bet out outdoor is amazing on a calm day)

Also we didnt take any pictures put one of our team was wearing a helmet cam we have the first bit of footage uploaded now

Cheers

1 person likes this

good all in all concidering the wind, the marshals were great, game play was good although there were a couple of immortals, but it didnt spoil the day, i enjoyed the longer games, as i felt it gave you more time to get in to the spirit of things, has anyone any idea where the pics are as i saw a guy taking shots of different people.

excelent venue, great marshals, good games, thoughly enjoyed it

Quality footage, Shame it was my gun jamming, but quality surrender kill to follow. I especially liked how you out a round in him just to make sure. Nice work Fellas Good effort. Not sure about the Dildo's though. hahahahaha!

Great day as usuall, Shame about the wind and also a shame about my M4 just 5 fps over (brand new) BUT rules are rules =D

The video footage above, albeit only being a minute or so long was probably the best minute of airsoft i've seen on youtube yet xD Quality.

Also, my funniest moment was when I struck a pyro and as I held it in my hand an enemy walked around the corner =P

Thanks people and hopefully see some of you at Bolton in February =D

Another boss day, I'm liking the longer games too. Can't really argue with the "If you're late, you're late" policy, gives people an incentive to hurry their asses up and personally I know I wouldn't go back to base unless I had a serious problem like a gun break, ammo, or to shed a layer of clothing because I was on fire or something.

Amazed 9 people were booted, but glad to hear it. No point saying you'll kick people and then not doing so, so good on you all for sticking to your guns, as it were. They had ample warning and opportunities to chrono, and that means 175 people managed it and those idiots didn't for whatever reason.

There was a little cheating but I don't see the point in mentioning it, it's always going to be there and it only affects the game play if you let it. No point bitching and moaning until you can catch them bang to rights and boot them off, personally I just take it as a cue to shoot them MOAR!!!

Looking forward to the next one when hopefully a couple of my mates will be representing. Sorry I had to bail on the zombie game, I triple booked myself and need a diary.