Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fedaykin

Zombie Game Feedback (22/01/12) - Now with pictures

78 posts in this topic

Epic day guys!!! Everyone really got into the roles and I saw some seriously scary play from the zombies and some equally great runs for survival.

Hope you all enjoyed it as there will be lots more to come

Cheers

Bibby

That was absolutely bloody awesome! A cracking days play from all concerned and possibly the most fun I've ever had at an airsoft event, without me firing a shot. Organisation of the zombies was a bit loose in phase one but after that everything ran like a dream from my pov. Cheers to graham, bibby and all the other marshals.

P.s. braaaaiiins

Was an epic day as usual Fedaykin the play for both human and zombie players was fair and just was an overall great day loved the makeup of all the zombies aswell :D

Great days play :) the rolling objectives was a bit tricky to keep up with as me and mine tended to saunter off while alot of people got eaten. Maybe we should have brought radios after all !!

I am happy to say that even though I didn't make the chopper I was left alive and would like to say a thank you to the zombie that offered me a hug before being off on his merry way :)

Excellent day, fantastic experience - never find this kind of experience anywhere else - really shows the true spirit of the game imo!

30 seconds to go and i get eaten by 5 zombies. Bugger. Guess I'd better start practising my impression of Clive from Any Which Way but Loose.

Had fun being both a survivor and a zombie (during the second game) - was fun screaming at the survivors but my throat is sore as owt right now! AND I managed to sneak into D1 and munch on Chewie as he tried to get back upstairs! HA!

Cannot wait for the next one, and cannot wait for the photos/videos going up!

Feedback on the game itself - can we get some Tyrant or Boss zombies for the next time chaps - would love to see that!

Today was awesome, the weather could have done with fooking off but all told damn fine. Now next game I'm bring a camera for all the great facial expression from the scared witless players we saw. When do we get to see the video from the embassy it was top fun.

To greeney and the scottish dude, every survivor will always check holes now....

Cheers to all involved and the last stand in the pub was funny....

1 person likes this

great day!,

but i think it was a bit easy on the survivours with the amount of ammo they had and just was aiming to lace every zombie in sight,

perhapse 1-2 mag rule and a 1 gun per survivour as it was just a barrage of bb's, switch gun, and second volley wich made an effortless task for the survivours and an impossible role for the zombies!

remember to AIM survivours as quite a few of the horde where missing their brains and the dark is no excuse when your using a torch as well.

some over enthusiastic guys need to be reminded that pistol whipping is 'not' cool even to the undead and that only light melee blows are needed as infected dont have body armour =3.

mabe next time fewer survivours and a lot less bbs as it aint a airsoft match.

great fun being a zombie hanging around in the dark, chasing the living, giving em a scare, even giving your fellow zombie a fright =D

great sight for a zombie apocolypse, the weather was crap for the zombies who had to kiss te ground ( freezing in the first 2 games but running round helped fight off hypothermia ;)

A few rules need to be made very (to a insainly simple level) clear on the game 'rules' and boundries as a few guys where wondering past the green netting at the enterance. we don't want the police round and find themselfs surounded by zombies,

now after picking brainsssss,

id like to say a big thanks to the helpful marshals, ugly people... zombies, the now zombiefied survivors, and the last guy who survived but is now stuck somewhere with no way out.

you all made a great event happen WELL DONE TO YOU ALL .

Edited by wolfy
1 person likes this

Great day big thank you to all the zombies who took hit after hit after hit in the chest all day long brilliant

And thanks to zombie Pete for nicking my shotgun in game and making sure the shell was emptied good work fella

Defo more zombies required for future games just to balance the games a little better As they were stretched at times

Wicked day. Huge big thanks to all the zombies!!! I cannot believe how much i freaked out today. I am having a drink now to calm my nerves.!! .......and yes dan it was dave that called you pregnant!!

1 person likes this

DAMN YOUUUUUUUU!

I'll have you know I've lost weight thank you very much! :P

1 person likes this

DAMN YOUUUUUUUU!

I'll have you know I've lost weight thank you very much! :P

If its any consulation im having twins

Edited by david gawne
1 person likes this

If its any consulation im having twins

Yes you fecking well are! :P

Seriously though - the last stand in the Winchester was amazing. I seriously didn't think I'd survive that.

aside from now looking like I have chicken pox was a good day

a higher zombie to survivor ratio would be helpful and a little more restriction on ammo would make it a little more tense for the surviors

1 person likes this

thanks guys for a brilliant day was a great day for the history of the zombie's :) ....

Survivors - you tasted brilliant

Team ODIN (Run Faster Boys) :D

but a big thank you to all who turned out to play a survivor or Zombie you all made a miserable day fun to be out in!!!

also thanks to the marshals for a great day perfect scenario's and really funny jumping out of cupboards in D5 i think i could smell it as they ran off back to the winchester!! ... lol

Excellent day guy! from a marshals POV, I think the day ran smoothly with no flaws whatsoever!

Big love to Fedaykin for the prep to make such a good day.

I saw some really good scary moments where players would soil their knickers and give it legs! the zombies were amazing, and I got freaked out by that one zombie that would constantly chase me, * guy in the blue boiler suit *

The objective with Bibs in the magazine was terrifying, as trying to get out of that small gap with about 15 zombies was hard work... but fair play to the 2 zombies that got to take a chunk out of me while trying to make my escape. hehehe

I was looking through Dazzas photos/ videos on route home last night, and there is some REALLY good stuff, so make sure you guys keep checking back for the photos update.

well done to my sqaud aswell, and sorry I had to leave you guys at the end.. but there was only 12 places left!!!!

Hope to see you all at the next event

Wow that was awesome big thanks to everyone involved for making that a truly epic 6 hours.

From a zombies point of view that was bloody hard work but seeing grown men and women go full on brown pants against a horde was the funnest thing ive seen in ages but everyone was sporting about it and from what i saw everyone enjoyed it.

My only two points would be harsher ammo control its hard to build tension as a zombie if all your doing is laying down on the floor and perhaps have a little survivor on survivor action not enough to derail it into a typical open day but just something to spice it up a little.

And thanks to zombie Pete for nicking my shotgun in game and making sure the shell was emptied good work fella

That Dave was the highlight of my day and man your face when i took it haha.

Awesome day, Big thanks to the zombies (you guys were ace) and to the marshalls for all the planning etc...

Only thing i would change would be to start it later on in the day so we have more time fighting in the dark!!!

Cheers again everyone

$

Amazing day! Truly was the best airsofting day ever for me!

I was being very limited with my shots... I had 70 left by the end of the game! I see some players had managed to lose all 100 in the first 10 mins haha.

My highlight was around 3pm... back at D3, I thought I was safe in our group but something moved behind me.. I screamed and came within inches of being eaten from behind, that was a darn sneaky zombie!

First chance to try out my WE luger and I felt sorry for the guys who had to take it at close range!

Many thanks to all for an amazing day!

One of the things we will be more strict with is ammo limits and aquiring ammo in game. My mid and long term plans involve us supplying first all the ammo players use and eventually all the weapons players can use.

1 person likes this

I enjoyed this day, so funny and so good, I will deftley be doing this again. Tho I will plan on not being a zombie this time lol

When are the Picks and vids going up ?

Edited by Andy c