bibby

Z day The Outbreak (Anzio 1st April)

47 posts in this topic

Z Day The Outbreak

A small Scottish island town is supported by a Globex Chemical plant and research centre. A few days ago all contact with the island was lost. Nothing unusual as its location means bad weather frequently damages communications. As its now been several days a coastguard helicopter has been despatched with police and medical personnel to investigate.

The last message we had from the team was very garbled. A Mayday, followed by a scream and other cries of distress and for some strange reason the word brains. As a result a military unit will be dispatched asap to investigate a potential terrorist attack. Globex is a major supplier of vital drugs and chemicals to the UK and an attack on there would be seriously damaging and embarrassing.

Players will be grouped into one of three teams:

• Special Projects Team CRBN Troop (Black uniform, 15 places)
  • Globex disaster management team and security services (Mix of uniformed security, scientists and Suits, 15 places)
  • Island survivors (Civilian clothing, 20 places)

Rules

Weapons

Single shot weapons only: Pistols, shotguns, Bolt action rifles etc NO ASSAULT RIFLES, NOTHING ELECTRIC POWERED

Ammo Limits

Ammo limits will be strict and will be checked. remember this is a survival game not a zombie hunting game

More info on this to follow but they will be very low!!!

Zombies

It is free for anyone to come down and play a zombie. let us know if you want to borrow some clothing or full face masks and we can have them ready for you

Survivors

All survivors run the risk of being turned into Zombies throughout this game. there will be regens for survivors who die in the early rounds of the day but if you “change” during the last round there will be no regen as this will be the fight to get out alive!!!!

Costs

Survivors - £35 ( require a £10 deposit)

Zombies - Free

Timings

Gates will open at 11am

Game will start at 1pm till 7pm

To secure a place for this event on any of the survivors teams please sent £10 deposit to [email protected]

Players will only be added to the list once deposits have been recived

Zombies get to play for free

Cheers

Bibby

Island survivors

2.Chris Reynolds

3 Scott Charles

4.Sean Walsh

5.Graeme Melville

6.Stuart Mack

7.Eddie Wighton

8.Greg Mitchell

9.Euan Reid

10.Gary Polson

11.Andrew Nash

12.Peter Fletcher

13.Mitchell Bell

14. (name to follow but deposit paid)

15.Jack Reynolds

16. mick,

17.aimee,

18.Tom

19.jon wilks

20.+1

Globex Public Relations Team

1.Duncan lavery

2.Martin lavery

3.Michael barnes

4.Adam wilcox

5.James major - HIRE

6. Dan Beresford

7. Andy Comery

8.Jamie Slingsby

9.Anthony Chang

10.Nick Harrid

11.Jason Mcalister

12.Jon Clegg

13.Claire Furlong

14,john Mcardie -Hire

15.Ching Lee - HIre

16.Jake -Hire

SRR CRBN Troop

1. Alexander Freeman

2.Alex Walker

3.Andrew Howarth

4.Jack Whitehead

5.Tez Walke

6.Junmon Chan

7.lewis Clarke

8.spike

9.Andy perry

10.mark Evans

11.jacob wilde

12.matt lightfoot

13..chris (barmy)

14.Will

Zombies

1.thomas moore

2. pete

3.+1

4.+1

5.+1

6.+1

7.+1

8.+1

9.+1

10.+1

11.+1

12. Phil Freemen

13. Jacob Bronzo

14. Cirian Fizgerald

Over half the spaces have now been booked if you want on this event get your deposits in quick

Going to sound blonde now but were is this being held and what are the dates?? is this the bolton game on the 4th?

Well you've got pete down already so i'll say that most of team bacon will be up for eating out that day (main course airsofter brains.....so we will be very hungry)

Hence Phill Freeman Zombie.

Oh forgot to add, if anybody has spare seats in cars etc I have about 5 non airsofters that just wanna zombie out. So if close to the date you can spare a lift please chuck it up on this forum and we can have a proper zombie horde.

great mate i recon we can sort out lifts for theses guys just let me know closer to the time, the more zombies the merrier :-)

cheers

bibby

I am hoping to have guns for this time but what is the hire kit for the day just in case ?

Deposit paid seconds ago for Dan Henderson, - Globex DMT.

Any chance of doing a first person field autopsy scene as a Globex field scientist on something that reanimates and prompty gets put down? :D I have a few ideas I'd love to do as part of an event trailer - just means I have to bone up on my medical speak....

Oooh, I wonder if someone could do up a Globex logo that looks a bit like the american Rx symbol...I can get on that tonight.

Edited by DanH

Please book in Chris Reynolds for the gloved disaster team. Also swap my team to the gloved team please. I take it DPM pants with some sort of top is ok for uniform...

[ EDIT : Chris will require hire ]

Edited by jack.reynolds

Just wanted to clarify on the weapons...I have a gas pistol which is working at the moment...is there an minimum engagement range with the bolt action, as i'm sure like most, it's a sniper rifle with a 350+ fps, (although i think it's about 380). Also, I take it that AEPs are out due to the "nothing electric powered".

Deposit paid seconds ago for Dan Henderson, - Globex DMT.

Any chance of doing a first person field autopsy scene as a Globex field scientist on something that reanimates and prompty gets put down? :D I have a few ideas I'd love to do as part of an event trailer - just means I have to bone up on my medical speak....

Oooh, I wonder if someone could do up a Globex logo that looks a bit like the american Rx symbol...I can get on that tonight.

Dan if you want any designs doing just give me an idea of what you want and I'll be happy to knock something up.

Bibby - you booked Claire and I onto the wrong team, I put Globex Security Service on my deposit money, not Island Survivors. Is it too late to get this changed?

Already on it Steve, at home and not limited to crap work provided slug arse machines with no graphics software :lol:

Bibby - you booked Claire and I onto the wrong team, I put Globex Security Service on my deposit money, not Island Survivors. Is it too late to get this changed?

If they move to globex, rather than switching my team to globex, can you switch chris's to island survivors

• 1 survivor space left
  • globex is over subscribed - will work it out in morning but think DanH was last in
  • technically SRR spaces left but some signed in for globex may be transferred to them

Is the Pete on the list me or some imposter...

either way ill be their with as many zombies in toe as i can infect.