Fedaykin

Feedback 4th snow day

11 posts in this topic

Pfft, plenty of airsoft and some snow! Me likey lying in the snow, looking like the grass (Ghillie <3) actually being quite warm! I had a brilliant day, I mean't to say my thank yous to the staff for such an excellent day before I left but was running out of time, so thank you guy's. You did brilliantly.

Red team... For the win! It was nice to play with the ODIN lads again, can't wait for the next time The Cartel roll on site again :)

I think getting home was the biggest event of the day, hope everyone made it ok! Thanks to the Satnav we got sent down country lanes a few times and ended up turning back after coming up against a huge incline.

I stopped and helped some other guys from airsoft who's car was stuck and then a BMW driver who I had to tell what to do to get him out.

Other than that it was a fun, cold day :)

After leaving at 3:30 i have finally arrived home (40miles in 4h30min) but that didn't dampen another great day. Great play in the snow!

Cheers for today, I really loved it today, only took 2 hours to get home ( a few scary moments ) you lot defiantly sold airsoft to me. Looking forward to the pics and videos

Loved it again :) No problems whatsoever. Despite a number of comedy falls, no injuries were sustained.

My mates Ben and Veg also had a great time and will be endeavouring to come more regularly!

cheers Sanguinor for your help with the car me n ric were stuck in, the car was simply sliding to the tilt of the road.

day was good, made it interesting with low visibility.

Think you might have me confused with someone else fella! No one was struggling in the snow where I was (unless I'm having blackouts and helping people in them)....

What a cracking day that was.

Good to see people stick out the adverse weather and remain in high spirits.

Red team were definitely the dominant force that day. The speed in which we took objectives was the quickest i've seen yet. Especially the serial involving the scientist, the box of dirtiness and the laptop. No sooner are we stood there with the laptop and the scientist thinking 'okay we gotta go get the box now' than one of the teams comes in with the box!

Good communication and teamwork won that day for sure.

Thanks to the marshals and staff for making it a good day and for keeping the gaming going throughout the day. Definitely a winning formula.

Priest

2 people like this