carmont492

next installment of firefly

46 posts in this topic

Is there going to be a 3rd?

If so any info?

also, if there already is a thread/section for this, plpease direct me.

Thanks

I recon so I missed the last one because of things beyond my control but Honest Pete needs to make a return and hopefully a profit this time.

Bumpety Bump.

If the game is going to be at the mall, can we have it before the summer kicks in please, that place gets a little too hot otherwise.

I would love a return to anzio, but i was under the impression the next one was meant to be at the mall regardless of the date.

Any news on this? Its just that summer weekends are starting to get booked so if there is going to be a FF3 "Revenge of the Alliance" I need to know asap so the dates can be saved in my calender before the missus gets there first.

I recon so I missed the last one because of things beyond my control but Honest Pete needs to make a return and hopefully a profit this time.

Oh 'Honest' Pete needs to make a return, still got a few scores to settle with you ;)

Hey fellas,

The relevant people are currently considering the best location / story line for a FF game, but actual dates could be a while yet.

I just picked up 5 shot gas shotgun today, and I've got a 2.5" dan wesson on it's way to compliment my winchester.

WANT PLAY FIREFLY NAOOOW!

I just picked up 5 shot gas shotgun today, and I've got a 2.5" dan wesson on it's way to compliment my winchester.

WANT PLAY FIREFLY NAOOOW!

Lol, I have three of those shotguns (one 8mm version) that are gas tight and as Honest Pete will testify it packs a punch ;)

The China gas shotguns are amazing if you put the work in. If not expect to loose power and run out of gas at totally inopportune moments.

As for dates, end of July / beginning of August looks most likely, but dont take that as concrete, I'm just giving people on idea of a rough time frame.

Hey, I just joined up because I saw you did Firefly events.

Where do I sign up? :)

Browncoats for life ;)

Hi matey and welcome.

Just as an introduction, the Firefly games are very heavy on story and role play, there's not much shooting involved in the games at all, its not just a case of dressing up as your chosen faction and then having a skirmish. During the first game I didn't have to reload either my shotgun or pistol once. The second game was different but this was due to some rouge players not buying into the role play side of it and it completely spoiled the last half of the game to be honest.

The next event has a tentative date of late July / early August depending on other commitments of the crew and staff. Price will be announced with a confirmed date.

I'm more than up for this - missed the last two due to a severe lack of cash. Was gutted!

Yeah, for the next game I am gonna stop being a traitorous git and focus more on a different kind of role - probably alliaince if they will have me after the last time =]