bibby

11t of feb feedback thread - Now with pictures

39 posts in this topic

This was my first ever Airsoft game and absolutely loved it.

The marshals and the players made it a great day, Will definitely be coming again :)

Absolutely loved it, we're all completely shattered now! Will definitely be returning.

That three way game was genius, really enjoyed the tough Yellow push into the Red base, even if we did get counter-attacked straight afterwards. And whoever threw my grenade back at me in the last game, you brave bastard! :P

So yeah, great players, marshalls, staff, all in all an epic site. :)

Edited by Daniel

good games day, tired now legs killing me shame am working a 13hr shift tomorrow

was a good day but i was shagged from the over night drive from germany.....on an unrelated note does anyone know if the lad who runs the shop is on this forum...?

1 person likes this

Martin is the guy who runs the shop and his username on here is Martin_F&O_Retail or something like that.

My first game too, knee deep in Rit Shiver before lunch! Had a great time though, was a good laugh, and will definitely be coming again.

I second Daniel, the laptop objective game was the best, good use of tactics by everyone I think.

:)

I loved that big three way game. So good little battles going on. And curses to u Bibby for letting me take pot shots with my failing gun before u shot with a flurry. Good games.

Great day.

(null)

3 way game was brilliant - we certainly need to do more of that!

Edited by dfrear
1 person likes this

great day, snow made it interesting, if not a little shattering on the legs, 3 way game was a good change and made it totally different on tactics, snow man idea on last game was good, even if ours was a little small, and who ever called end-ex, just before the reds stormed our yellow base gets a gold star from me.

Great Day yesterday... Some great scenarios :)

And congrats to whoever it was who sniped me in the side of the head from absolutely Miles away... you flukey get :P

Yeah i really enjoyed all the games yeaterday but the highlight was the 3-way :huh:

had to think about what you were gonna do a lot more because you never knew who was gonna hit you next.

Would like to play that again.

And im sure you guys in nigel at the end paid that marshall to call end ex

Great day the 3 way game was brill but i can feel it today but worth avery ache and pain.

Heh. Capt Price. If u were on the yellow team in the base when the sniper got u. Then that was me. Sorry!:-)

Didn't I get u in the nuggets the time before as well? :o

(null)

1 person likes this

great day loved the 3 way game love to play that again and thank's to Jamie and all who came and braved the weather was a bit cold in the morning but soon got warm after the first game best bit off the day was when dunk and kyle just walked into the camp base and was just picking the yellow's off one after the other and dunk was happy because he shot Bibby 3 times lol :lol: all round was a good day thanks to everyone again :) kyle

Heh. Capt Price. If u were on the yellow team in the base when the sniper got u. Then that was me. Sorry!:-)

Didn't I get u in the nuggets the time before as well? :o

(null)

No i was on the red this week, walking up near the dam with Sears and Harrison with absolutly nothing going on then 'Bam' Straight in the head.

So that was you the week before was it, Damn that hurt :P

Absoloutely excellent day :D really good fun. Just wondered where all of the pictures that were taken will end up? Cheers :D

Highlight for me was sneaking up behind 9 guys, and shooting them all from 10 metres away and they didn't realise untill all nine were out xD sorry guys lol i felt really guilty after that.

Edited by Mikeymoo
1 person likes this

Pictures will end up on the main website usually under news - the link will turn up in this subforum and on the Facebook page. Usually takes a few days

1 person likes this

It was an Awesome day! Loved playing in the snow and slipping down the big icy hill at the outpost. And the guy with the two toned green pistol who shot me right on my nose, Good shot!

The 3 way game proved very popular although me and my brother had to go early :( above all thanks again to all the players , bibby & co for yet another epic day :D