Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimjogg

Black Opps Mission ( Warlord ) feedback

15 posts in this topic

Mission failed - target eliminated (shot in the head )

The objective of the mission was to capture the Warlord and return him .

hi guys would love your feed back on the nights game . before i type up a debrief . what you liked what you did not . how you would like things changed ect .

cheers Jamie

Absolutley nothing negative to say about this game, it was very very enjoyable and intense. Very good experience, it was my first night game so have never played a game like it.

From being on the Attacking Force side we had plenty to do to keep us occupied and involved.

I was part of Jeffers' squad mainly travelling between D3, D2 and D1 eyeing up what was going on. I would love to know if any of the patrols wandering the roads around there ever got suspicious of people as there were a few very pant filling moments of being in the middle of the road when a flash of touch suddenly appeared close by causing us to run like hell and hide while the patrol came metres from us.

The assult was always going to be hard, so I very pleased we got as far as we did.

I would love to know if any of the patrols wandering the roads around there ever got suspicious of people as there were a few very pant filling moments of being in the middle of the road when a flash of touch suddenly appeared close by causing us to run like hell and hide while the patrol came metres from us.

Yeah, i was on one of the patrol teams, we moved in 3 teams of 2 or 3 people.

We all had orders to report any sounds or movement we noticed while on patrol and investigate with torches and report back to the main garrison.

It was an intence night :D

I would love to play more night games....once i let my eyes adjust to the dark it was great fun going round with a silenced P99 taking people out in PURE silence hehe very sneeky work ;)

thanks for every1 :D

harrison :D

By far it was the most realistic and tense games I've ever played and was great fun.

Everyone got into the spirit of things, assault team and opfor alike, brilliant night.

Shame that the target ended up dead instead of injured!

I'll be there next time for sure

Dan

I second Bean's comments, it was a brilliant game and i cannot think of anything you could have done better.

As the OpFor we had a great laugh wandering around and telling awful jokes in our quite terrible Russian accents (mainly because we had no idea what a Serbian accent sounded like!), investigating everything from random noises to broken number plates.

Upon hearing a noise up by D3 we even found two sealed bottles of 'Vodka' (water) and took them back to base to enjoy. :D

We were investigating the perimeter of D1 after Andy thought he spotted something, and as we were wandering I heard what sounded like voices over toward the auxillary car park, so we went and investigated but found nothing, but I am damn certain that there was something there.

When everything finally went to shit and the Black Ops team made their move I've never been so bloody terrified in my life (well at least not since the zombie game) - you guys just came out of nowhere and everything went mental.

Next time we do this in March I am determined to be on the Black Ops team so I can experience it from both sides.

Was meant to be AttackFor but went OpFor and to be honest it was still great fun being Opfor

the terrible "roleplaying" as drunk russian guards (as they are all drunk) was good fun, and finding a cache of 3 bottles of water outside D4 (these bottles were immediately assumed to be Vodka by us!) was even better fun.

When it did kick off we were guarding Generalski Bongoski at the Med Centre and things went to chaos very quickly... very good sneaking up on our guards by the attackers.

All of a sudden tracer rounds are flying over our heads and we dont know who is friend or enemy and the guard force went to pot (well at least our part did) when Rick was assaulted by a paving slab outside the med block! I ended up hiding in a bush outside watching people running around not knowing who to shoot at :D

Was a great night and I cant wait to try the AttackFor next time.

Where can I get decent NVG cheap ? :D

Where can I get decent NVG cheap ? :D

Ebay - Modern Warfare plastic ones that came free with that prestige game pack - i used to have one and they work great.

Not very good for walking around though as you will fall over, but would work perfect for spying on people and checking dark coridoors etc.

then again - you shouldnt need them, sneekyness is the key, let you eyes adjust first :ph34r:

There was a chap on the day selling a set the same as I got for £50, he's probably knocking around on the forum somewhere - he was part of the OpFor on the day.

Thought the MW ones were rubbish? but may do the job :D

Dan the one you go couldn't be helmet/head mounted could it?

Thought the MW ones were rubbish? but may do the job :D

thats what most people thought lol they worked perfect.....but.....your depth perception when wearing them was shit so only good for spying on things and not running around with them on haha

From the Opfor point of view I think the attacking force did great at the start... there was a few coughs and whispers heard but other than that you did some excellent recce work.

Proud of the fact it was me that caught you though :D

1 person likes this

A really good night, a shame we didnt get the warlord for next time the attackers could do with setting up a challenge word like the classic flash n thunder, as when we did assault the medic bloke it quickly became hard to know friend or foe apart from that one hell of a sneaky night i delieve we nearly reconed every building before being spotted which was good and i felt we hit medic blok with great speed just a shame bonge was hit and on a side note the quick game after went down a real nice treat really got our moneys worth.

ODIN- carroll

Absolutly fantastic night, black ops team were great sneaking about, thought i saw 1 or 2 of you near d3 and heard something but thought my eyes were playing tricks on me lol. Highlight for me was when 3 of us were sent to make a brew when all hell broke loose over the radio about the medblock being attacked, we ran up to where the green netting usually is and getting peppered by tracer rounds, dropping brews and hitting the deck! lol well played op for and well played black ops team, was a great night and shall be coming again.Well thought out scenario and would like to thank all marshalls involved and vinnie for his hilarious russian/serbian accent and sweets who sounded like borat all night. :D :D

1 person likes this

mainly echoing everyone else. great night, really enjoyed patrolling the site with dodgy accents. finding that numberplate and the Vodka (that water was bloody freezing to carry back to base). had good fun sitting guarding General Bongoski before it hit the fan aswell. then sprinting with 2 others towards the extraction only to have Jamie shoot me in the ass with a shotgun.

had a great night overall though. thought we saw some of the black ops a few times but couldn't be bothered investigating too much, more just trying to scare them :D

I'd like to apologise to the team I was with (Dan, Tom and Tim) for being so noisy. I can't believe how many times I hit my head or walked into door frames. I couldn't have wished for a better team, they performed brilliantly.

It was really good to see everyone enjoying themselves.