jimjogg

The Corp Wars “ The Final Chapter “ 7th / 8th July 2012 CANCELLED

30 posts in this topic

image43.png

The Corp Wars “ The Final Chapter “

The Corp Wars scenario has been played across the country at many sites from nuclear bunkers to shopping centres and not only at F&O sites but many more . But after four years of battles were bringing the scenario to an end . The final battle will take place at the Anzio site on the ------- .

The story started fifteen years in the future when the fuel runs out and governments have been replaced by large corporations . The main ones involved were -

Capital Americas

One of the most power-full corporations. Their holdings included all of the Americas north and south Greenland and even further .

Pan Euro corporation

There holdings include all of current Europe and Russia and out into the middle east . They have developed a very militarised based society .

Imperials

Having survived the devastation of a virus that swept across the UK . The new imperium has emerged led by the ruthless king Bongo with his goal of reunification and resurection of the empire of the 1800s.

UK/Imperial survivors

A rag tag bunch of gangs /tribes . These are the survivors of the UK's virus out break . They are a hardy bunch and just want to live a peaceful life warm and with food . They have now thrown there lot in with King bongo and are called Imperial survivors .

African Mercs

Will do anything for cash, ruthless, merciless and untrustworthy .

--------------------------------------------

Through out the main goal of all the sides was to gain control of the UK and grab anything useful that was left behind in the wake of the virus .

This the final battle, it is the fight for survival for the Imperials who have just consolidated influence on the UK survivors and the PEC Corporation who are currently in control of the UK .

This final deciding battle is a weekend event starting on the Saturday at 12 o'clock and fighting till 10 pm

then following on the next day (Sunday ) from 10am till 4 pm .

You can join in for one day or both . There's always a nice social overnight .

Price for the event is £70 for the full weekend (pre booked on line or £75 on the day ). Or £40 for the sat and £35 for the Sunday . Hires are £15 per day . This does not inc food but catering will be available in the safe zone burgers ext ..

The shop will be on site selling lots of lovely kit – BBS, pyro, rifs, etc .

The bookings will be posted shortly , and will be on the main site booking system .

Sides -

Pec – Green and tan kit (they have pulled their eastern forces in for this battle )

Imperial & uk survivors – black (the main Imperial forces were only black / survivors wear civilian clothing and bits of black as they try to emulate the new masters .

Please make sure your kit follows the above rules and if your changing kit that it also follows these rules:- there will be a shoot if unsure policy on this game, so if your team mates are unsure there going to shoot you a lot .

Camping on the sat is all good, bring your own kit .

Food will be provided at 5-6pm on sat and 12-1pm on sun, the rest is up to you . That said we will organise a mega pizza /kebab order on the sat night after the game .

There is going to be some mega loud bangs going on, so ear buds might be an idea .

Booking:

PEC - http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/ai1ec_event/the-corp-wars-the-final-chapter-anzio-leek-full-weekend/?instance_id

Imperials - http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/ai1ec_event/the-corp-wars-the-final-chapter-anzio-leek-full-weekend-imperials-team/?instance_id

cheers Jamie

CorpWarsWebheadersm.jpg

CorpWarsWebheadersm.jpg

Pete your nearly as bad as General Aladeen, are your Sacha Baron Cohen in discuise?

Edited by Will

Yep, gonna be a good one as always, can i book in for the whole weekend

Callum Thomas- Walk On- The Glorious PEC- Meaty

Galina Badalova- Hire- The Glorious PEC- Meaty

Steve Cope- Walk On- The Glorious PEC- Meaty

Adam Webb-Walk On- The Glorious PEC- Meaty

should be a Glorious weekend, all of us looking forward to it jamie

can anyone go on this or is it just for members/ experienced people thanks :)

can we pay over the time like pay a deposit and pay the rest through the months or is it all up front?

Please book in

Jack Reynolds - Own Kit - The Glorious PEC - Meaty

Will get the deposit/ bribe money to you on sat if there is one.

Edited by jack.reynolds

just booked in on the site for the saturday

Phil Rees - UK Survivors

Tim Rees - UK Survivors

Both Hires Please

I normally come down on friday night to anzio and stay over. Is this still available??

im loving the fact people are still trying to use the forum to book in, when it clearly says in the original post, to book in via a booking in system NOT THE FORUM! shows just how many people read a title and not the contents of a post....... hey ho......

im loving the fact people are still trying to use the forum to book in, when it clearly says in the original post, to book in via a booking in system NOT THE FORUM! shows just how many people read a title and not the contents of a post....... hey ho......

Typical men!

Do u read instructions when putting flat pack together? I no i dont haha

Would still lik to no if i can camp on friday night?

Lol, point noted about instructions, it took 2 seconds to realize,i just went the natural reaction to a corps wars event, 'book on forum', this one should be good

Cant wait for it!

Wanna give my m4 a good run out

i was going to say exactly the same thing, as i have recently taken delivery of my G&G m4 and want to give it a real test, what make of M4 do you have

TM fella. But ive added a few extras since the last run out like a acog, new hop and switched to lipos so should be fun oh and i have to give my new sig 226 a run out to lol

before i book this weekend off, can i ask what numbers are looking like so far?