Eddie Oddjob

Lost and Found items in Leek- Anzio

142 posts in this topic

If you lost something and you believe you lost it in Anzio please write in this post with the following format.

Date and type of the event: (i.E) Saturday 16th of March 2012 open day

Brief description. (I.E.) G&G UMP hi cap black

More detailed Description: (i.E.) the mag has a V shaped dint on the left side and has red tape on the bottom.

Last Seen: (i.E) around the far wall of the Embassy on the outside wall around lunch time.

(if you have photos of the item it is a bonus)

If someone but the poster has found the item, please send a private message to the poster instead of posting here.

If the poster has found the item please edit and strike the message like so:

Date and type of the event: (i.E) Saturday 16th of March 2012 open day

Brief description. (I.E.) G&G UMP hi cap black

More detailed Description: (i.E.) the mag has a V shaped dint on the left side and has red tape on the bottom.

Last Seen: (i.E) around the far wall of the Embassy on the outside wall around lunch time.

Post over 12months will remove to keep this post clean and tidy.

(FYI- found items in First and only will not be advertised to protect the property of the orignal owner. if you have lost something on the day, speak to a marshal and check at the shop on the day. )

The lost property does not follow the sites as there is soo much of it, they will be stored at the FAO HQ until claimed and pickup arranged.

NOTE: If an item is found by FAO ltd

*Found property will only remain in our lost property box with a 6month expiry date.

*If not claimed after 6months the property becomes property of FAO ltd and will auctioned off or used as spare parts.

*If a item is claimed, they need to organise the method of pickup, ( this can be done either arranging the date to pickup on a skrimish site which we both agree on or paying a postage to get it sent out to you.)

*if a Item is matched to a post some one has made then the I will PM you, I will await then for you to arrange the above, if the item is not claim on the date or method agreed then the timer for the item will be resetted witha fresh 6month expiry date to give time for the owner to rearrange pickup.

Date and type of the event: 4th march 2012 open day

Brief description: hi-cappa pistol mag

More detailed Description: black mag with purple nine ball gas router

Last Seen: not sure but spent most time on the right ridge next to bunker

Found.

Edited by Martin F&O Retail
Found

Date and type of the event:Jan open day

Brief description. KWA Glock 17 mag

Hope some one will have picked it up n handed it in. I am mucho sad as i cant seem to purchase a replacement

Found. Picking up from Wrexham via Bongo. (Eddie)

Date and type of the event: 4th Feb Openday

Brief description. 3 x CA 180 Rd M14 midcaps

More detailed Description: They're G&G styled with the cut out at the back.

Last Seen: Upstairs shelf in D1, room on the corner closest to D2.

Oddjob: Found Still awaiting to organise pick up

1 person likes this

Date and type of the event: April 14th Openday

Brief description. 2x TM VSR standard mags

More detailed Description: Black, small and L-shaped.

April 14th open day at Anzio, lost ics l85 cheek rest, od green hard plastic. Lost some stage in the afternoon. Wasnt to fussed assumed it would never turn up so was gonna try buy another but due to difficulty sourcing replacement thought cant hurt to try here'

Found

2 people like this

Date and type of the event: 28th april, open day

Brief description. One KJ Works Sig p226 mag,

More detailed Description: Propane filled with green .28's in the mag

Last Seen: Under a D5 Stair well, or in any D building, noticed it missing in D4 though

Date and type of the event: 9th June Members Day

Brief description. WE Hi capa gas mag

More detailed Description: Standard WE hi capa mag with plastic base plate.

Last Seen: Between the magazine and D5, Found it missing while in D5 and had used it last at the magazine

Date and type of the event: June 9th Members Day/Black Ops

Brief description. 1x Classic Army M4/M16 Midcap Mag

More detailed Description: Grey with black magpul

Last Seen: Unsure, only noticed that I was one short at the end of the night game, but could have been lost from my dump pouch at any point during the day or evening games...

I have lost a m1911 pistol mag. From a Sti duty one. Carnt remember we're. More than Likly near the a frame. Assult corse. And the surrounding buildings. Was lost today

Oddjob: found and pickup arranged

Lost a pistol mag for my Fn 57 today in Anzio 07 JUly if anyone found it please give to JAck Reynolds

Oddjob found and returned

Slingsby lost a set of my keys at the game on the 22nd. Black keyfob with a white tag. Let me know if anyone finds them please?

Suspectedly lost around the training theatre somewhere.

Edited by DanBeresford

Saturday 21st July Anzio Open Day.

Lost KWA Glock 23F gas mag, the mag is slightly longer than a standard 19 round Glock mag and holds 23 rounds. Due to the slightly elongated mag there is a plastic sliding sleeve that when inserted into a standard Glock makes the body of the gun flush down to the bottom of the magazine. Noticed is was missing around front of D3 but may have fallen out anywhere.

Karma got me back I guess for chuckling when the marshall's mag fell out during the safety briefing!

Has an awesome day as always but I got to break this habit of loosing a mag every time I play.

oddjob: found, pickup organised

Date and type of the event: Sunday 22nd July 2012 - Veterans Day

Brief description. 9mm Barreta Mag

More detailed Description: Has my initials JMH on a white stick towards the bottom of the mag on the side

Last Seen: Unsure around D3/4 and woodlands to the north of the buildings

Oddjob: Found, pickup organised

Saturday 21st July 2012 Open Day

MP5SD2 Silencer

Large Black Silencer

Between D5 and Med Block

22nd july Black Ops Night Game

Hi-Capa mag, guessing somewhere along this travel: behind D5 (regen sign side) to the southern most part of the ridge, along the ridge to the boggy bushes at magazine, between magazine and firing range, firing range and assault course, assault course to transmitter/mast.

not holding much hope for this one, but its here anyway

Oddjob: Found , pickup organised.

22nd Black Ops Night Game

2 x MP5 mags

Tree line / ditch running along upper car park

has black insulation tape and sliver paint on.

Oddjob : one mag found, Arranging pickup

4th August Open day

Swiss Arms Weapon Light

Swiss Arms weapon light, with compass on the back, 3 function: Full beam, Strobe 25% Beam

Last Seen: In the Embassy just after lunch (Second to last game) I used it in the dark shower room, left gun against a wall came back & went to regen at Carpark behind Pub- Noticed it was missing then.

agh right Thanks! just keep it away from the lube!

I'll be there on the 18th Thanks and see you soon

Edited by M_Owen

Date and type of the event: August 4th open day

Brief description. AK47 high capacity magazine

More detailed Description: sais "PRICE" on the baseplate

returned

Date and type of the event: Sat 18th Aug Anzio (open day)

Brief description: ASG KWA G18 GBB Magazine

More detailed Description: almost brand new, only been use once.

Date and type of the event: 18/8/12 open day

Brief description. Blue GR20 Grenade

More detailed Description:The grenade is well used with a J on it in white pen it also has a green peace of string attached to it to hold the spoon on when you throw it.

Last Seen:18/8/12 in the embassy on the last game I threw it from the dark room in the corridor towards the front door of the building. Please let me know if you have it.

cheers jase

Brief description. 1 x 360rnd Lonex M4 Flash Mag

More detailed Description: No distinguishing marks bar the usual Lonex blurb on the baseplate, would have been loaded with a mix of Blaster standard and 'Devil' .25s (so would have a mix of white/green tinged white BBs in it)

Last Seen:Noticed it missing after the first game, given the times I may have had it fall out of my dump pouch and not noticed the most likely place would have been on the soft ground behind the pub between the tarmac up to the overflow and the line of bushes just past the dump.

Brief description: 1 x Leatherman Wave Multi-tool with 1x BFG loading tool in 1x Black branded Leatherman Pouch

More detailed Description: Black Leatherman Wave is engraved with "MAGNUM TSANG" on it, Black molle pouch with velcro flap has Leatherman logo stitched into the front, BFG loading tool has the standard black ball on one end this was also in the black pouch.

Last Seen: Safe Zone- on my webbing belt as I walked past the shop towards the grass verge on the left where my car was parked before the end of the last game. I stayed in the safe zone from this point onwards so it has most likely fallen off into the grass verge when I took off my webbing/ walked around the safe zone with the belt unbuckled.