Four Leaf

Island of the Dead - Sunday 1st April - Anzio Zombie Game

32 posts in this topic

Sorry mate there's too much black in that load out, the military team will be in blalck trousers and tops, you could easily get mistaken for military.

You don't have to wear a suit. If you could pick up a lab coat you could wear that over your gear. As the white will immediately make you recognisable as Globex.

Given the nature of the game planned its important that people are distinctly recognisable.

I'm ok with you using the FPG as long as its within the usual rules (FPS limits and semi auto). Saying that, if you wear your suit and have an FPG it'll look ace :D

1 person likes this

Bibby put this on the other thread for this game:

AEP's = No they are electric powered, i know we used them before but not any more it stops confusion

I bought a shotgun and a GBB as a result...bloody love em!

Indeed mate, shotguns and gas pistols are the way to go :) However the guy asking about using an AEP might only have that gun available to him and don't want to exclude people based on that. As said, AEP's I'm fine with as long as the FPS is within limits and it is Semi fire only.

I don't think it's right to exclude AEPs - a pistol is a pistol.

Edit - what's the rule about carrying more than one weapon at a time? I find it really handy to have a second gun for when the one I'm using decides to go "click" or degas or whatever.

Of course, you'd have to share your ammo amongst all your weapons, so carrying more weapons might or might not be good...

Edited by Hedganian

most of us globex lads are wearing white overalls :).... need some fake blood to squirt on them too but forgot to get some :(

See, my security style loudout just got binned because it's too black, which kinda makes me sad.

On the other hand, it gives me a chance to rock the FPG-packing suit-wearing Bodyguard style loadout instead...