Four Leaf

Island of the Dead Feedback thread

36 posts in this topic

DanH, excellent video footage man! Love it and the zombies killathon at about 10 minutes in on the last video was very funny...

Zombie perspective footage is a very welcome new take :)

I believe Stocksey actually had a head cam and I'd be interested to see how much of the good stuff he managed to get.

Also you should see our bruises, my entire left arm and large swathes of my torso are black and blue, and I have to do it all again in 3 days time :P

Stocksey the chap who the funky contacts and the headcam was quite discrete?

I believe Stocksey actually had a head cam and I'd be interested to see how much of the good stuff he managed to get.

Also you should see our bruises, my entire left arm and large swathes of my torso are black and blue, and I have to do it all again in 3 days time :P

At least your Zombie moans will be extra realistic!

The end of the second game from our bail out of the bunker, ending up in the pub was a definite high point in the day. Good job on the footage Dan.

Shame YouTube keeps breaking the upload. Tried Vimeo but the files are too big to allow the upload.

I have to agree with what was said about YouTube's craptastic corrupting skills - it makes the video look a lot more like "Found Footage" similar to Cloverfield.

Still a shame because the un-corrupted footage makes it seem so much cooler though.