Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Blurr

Feedback thread 13th May 2012

4 posts in this topic

Post any feedback from the day here guys =]

Thanks to all that attended for making it an enjoyable day for all.

Great day, one of the best Ive had for a while. Hit taking was great and its always great to battle in the dark and dank :)

The game moved outside into the woodland which was also great and gave me chance to try out my funky lemon/lime Russian camo KLMK pyjamas that did nothing to stop the pain of the bbs LOL

Roll on the 27th!

It was a awesome day down in the tunnels. Good games, and great gameplay by both sides.

I think the numbers were spot on. Not too few that you're lost looking for a fight, but not so many that people get stuck on corners. The only thing resembling even the smallest problem was someone forgot about full autoing out of buildings during the topside game, which was quickly dealt with.

Keep up the good work guys!

Just to agree with the above comments really, I REALLY enjoyed this day and the scenarios played very well, purely enjoyable.

The most frustrating moment of the day was when I had at least half of the white team in my sites in the game where we were hunting the General, I opened up as they scuttled into the darkness and my most of my team decided to split up, just loosing out on victory by a couple of seconds after almost catching Vladimer Virus ;)

From a team point of view things went swimmingly though, communication was clear and the small numbers helped to ensure that everyone was on the same page, we had a few moments of cross fire *ahem but (most) of these were resolved before casualties ensued.. play from both sides was top notch and it was really reassuring to see our Marshalls during in play through the day, as there really was no apparent issue out there, great stuff!

It was nice to get out on the hillside again and the weather was glorious, I'd like to see a bit of variation with the use of the woodland I think but then the chosen stage does suit open days well, and the battle was pretty epic to be fair.

White team excelled at being sneaky bastards all day, some real fast movers and on several occasions these guys just seemed to disappear into thin air.. truly running rings around us.

I think we (greens) did very well in advancing and seemed to have the upper hand in terms of overall site control.

Lastly thanks to first and only for encouraging what is fast becoming an expensive pyro habbit, at a cost of £30 this weekend alone, I think I might have to curtail my pyro usage B)

Cheers,

Mac.