felix jaegar

Sniper Challenge - Night Game Saturday Night 21st July 2012

32 posts in this topic

SNIPER CHALLENGE

Special Evening/Night Time Event

Saturday Night 21st July 2012

army-snipers.jpg

Please register below, remembering to state if you require either hire equipment.

BBs, Gas & Pyros will be available all day on site for purchase, along with refreshments.

Green Fees

SNIPERS (US Snipers) Max 6 Players

Members £20.00

Non-Members £25.00

NON-SNIPERS (Hostile Guerilla Force) Max 16 Players

Members £15.00

Non-Members £20.00

Hire Package starts from £15.00

Meet 7.30 at Bunker Wood Site - Game starts at 8.30 prompt and will end around 12, those wanting to stay over will need sleeping bag and roll mat, as we hope to have access to the tunnel entrance for evening kip. Also those attending this event will also be given a £5 discount on the following days action (standard open day with continuation of theme on Saturday July 21st 2012)

GAME BACKGROUND

News has come in that humanitarian aid worker Jenna Hayes has been captured whilst on a mercy mission within a guerilla group held jungle in Peru, US Delta Force Snipers have been tasked with the job of rescuing and evacuating Miss Hayes unhurt from the clutches of the Guerilla group known as the White Panthers.

The Guerilla force is well armed and know the terrain well, can the Snipers achieve the mission?

Game 1 - Recon

The sniper teams need to locate and transmit back to base vital information regarding the location of Miss Hayes. Whilst not being found by newly alerted guards. Defending forces need to find and destroy all sniper teams.

Game 2 - Rescue

The sniper teams need to assault the Guerilla force and take down any defence of Miss Hayes and unleash her from her captivity without being wiped out by the patrols and guards. Defending force need to stop there captive being rescued by destroying sniper teams.

Game 3 - Plant Explosives

The snipers having been instructed to take out two locations vital to the whole Guerillas ability to track the snipers, they must get to the locations and plant explosives in order to destroy the target locations. Defending guards unaware of the targets have to patrol the area and keep keen eyes for the snipers and take them down.

Game 4 - Sniper Hunt

The Guerillas having been startled by the swift assault on there infrastructure have organised themselves and are now desperate to hunt the snipers to destruction. Can the snipers evade there grasp and exfil.

AMMO RULES

Snipers can carry no more than 50 rounds per mission

Cartel members can carry no more than 600 rounds per mission

US SNIPERS

Team 1

1. Felix

2. 1st Commando

Team 2

1. Treebeard

Team 3

PKK015-1.jpg

White Panther Guerillas

1. Wayne Badmanners

2. Tom Butler

3. Andy Emms

4. Phil Weir

Deposit Booking Only follow the link

http://events.consta...636i8un924d7460

Where's the link to book onto this - or am I being thick and not seeing it :s

Just incase, I'll be a non-sniper :)

Edited by Tommohawk

I would love to do this!! I am a sniper but don't have/know of anyone I can team up with! I have rifle and ghillie suit.

Also, Felix change date to July as 21st June has already been and gone mate :)

I'll register an interest in being a guerilla until the link is up. This sounds like a lot of sneaky fun!

I'll register an interest in being a guerilla until the link is up. This sounds like a lot of sneaky fun!

Bunker wood has lots of places for a catweazle to skulk around

1 person likes this

Damn right! Although, I'll leave the skulking to the snipers, we'll stick with 'aggressive patrolling'!

If we are on the same team do you promise not to shoot me .once can be excepted but twice tut tut tut felix lol :P

Edited by badmanners
2 people like this

booked on for this! cant wait to roam around the woods! aggressive patrolling just sounds like so much fun!

unfortunately due to my cousin being born on the 21st of july and having a birthday party to celebrate turning 30 i now cant make this night! i'm absolutely gutted! i know my deposit it lost but thought you guys would need to know so somebody else can take my place!

1 person likes this

so you cant come to my BBQ anyway after all Felix..... gutted that this is the same day would have been well up for this....... :(

When you say discount off others days play does this mean your running the tunnels on the 22nd? As have a few freinds(and myself intrested for that day)

I'd love to do this, I'm away that weekend, will this be run again? Aggressive patrolling sounds awesome

I WILL attend the next one if you do one!! Along with the training too! Had the shutdown at work which is 4 weeks of the year which I just CANNOT get out of! Hope so as I was really looking forward to this!

It pisses me off how people moan there's no variety. You offer something different and nobody bothers. Argh. Nevermind I guess. If every airsoft game is gonna be the same - then people will get bored and its there own fault. Commanche wood got one game, sleepy hollow has small numbers so I hear. If players want new sites then they have to support them. What's the point of you guys putting in the effort to set something up, for a few players to really look forward to it, for others to not bother at all because they don't have wall to hide behind or a window to shoot out of.

4 people like this