Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ric

Ideas discussion thread- site

20 posts in this topic

Hi again guys! We have plans for at least 6 more build days this year so thought I'd start this thread for players to have their say. In particular I'm going to aim for some unique features in the village but any other suggestions are welcome.

Ric

I would suggest making more props for games objectives ect since you can take these off site at the end of the day avoiding the dipweeds that enjoy wrecking anything that gets built in the wood.

i shall start stockpiling the little warehouse space we have left after the downsize anyone got access to a van as we could take more my estate only holds about 4-5 max

Bolton bl1 2az but give me a shout so i can let work know as i am only in the warehouse 10% of the time

How large are the pallets?

The van is either very small or very far away (depending if you're Ric or not ;) ) Suzuki Carry

the pallets are either euro size or standard size i can get both the euro ones are the ones i took down to the site early this year but if i can fir em in my car im sure they will fit in the van

Was thinking about making the village better, get some low cover in there so the team that's defending it have places to hide, and the team that's attacking will have to plan out there attack and use the undergrowth that's coming up to set up ambushes! if this happens it would be a really challenging scenario for both teams!

How about building a simple bridge crossing at a point over one of the streams, that way you could play a destroy the bridge mission with one team defending the crossing and the other having to hold players on the bridge for an F&O five min's to blow it up

How about building a simple bridge crossing at a point over one of the streams, that way you could play a destroy the bridge mission with one team defending the crossing and the other having to hold players on the bridge for an F&O five min's to blow it up

And it will also stop players getting wet and muddy trying to cross the damn streams!

I imagine that the right amount of remote detonated MK5's would do quite nicely for this...!!! ;):D

I imagine that the right amount of remote detonated MK5's would do quite nicely for this...!!! ;):D

And a timer set to a generous 10-15 minuets and only a designated engineer can difuse it........

Love the bridge idea, also moving the village back from the stream might be a plan, it will let us create a more permanent area, without getting in the way of the motocross guys who I believe use that area a lot. Would make it more defensible too, as it will cut down on the angles it can be attacked from.

It would be pretty cool to see the arena base dug out to be a full on firebase with a command area and surrounding defensive points., though with the ground there, sandbag building may be the best manageable.

1 person likes this