Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrCarroll

15th sept feedback

15 posts in this topic

What an awesome day !

Big thanks to the F&O team and the great players.

Looking forward to the next one :)

Thanks again

Clint.

Was a good day nice load of people, I got to use my new pistol :)

I didnt see any issues at all through the day

Can't wait to be back

Loved it! This was my first ever AirSoft skirmish and from a complete newbie point of view I thought the whole day was managed brilliantly! Met some great people, really enjoyed each game and will definitely attending on 29th September! Thanks for a great day!

In my case, was a fantastic day, absolutely loved it, I got plenty of kills with my AK (which was eyed up like a hot girl in a short skirt by guys seeking a gun)

I especially lived the ambushing of the reds at the start of the second game, opened up a few seconds after game on and got 12 reds walking up the road in just under 1min

Loved the pistols Vs AEG game, couple of sweet Shotty kills, and I found the bomb after the whole team literally walked past it in the corridor :P

Marshals were great and had very little to no issues with game play

Cannot wait for any photos to be uploaded aswell as the next game :)

For me that was the best day I have had at Anzio so far, some excellent game play and first class hit taking. When you hear comments like “I just got two rounds off, didn’t know if I have hit him or not, but his hand went up” Then you know you are playing with some genuinely good honest players and to me that’s what makes a good day into an awesome day.

I played on the reds, couple of great moments for me were when I came up on a team mate hiding in the bushes near the top car park and was met by “Thank [email protected]@k you are here, I am on my own and the yellows have the case in the middle of the car park”

So that makes Two of us against the whole yellow team guarding the case, I think we may need some help......

And up on the bank side near the magazine in the afternoon a small group of reds working really well together taking attacks from all sides, not sure of your name but the tall chap with the sniper giving out commands over the radio excellent work of organising us up there.

Any photos up yet?

2 people like this

And up on the bank side near the magazine in the afternoon a small group of reds working really well together taking attacks from all sides, not sure of your name but the tall chap with the sniper giving out commands over the radio excellent work of organising us up there.

Any photos up yet?

haha that was me, I was so happy when you guys turned up lol really helped us out on our attack :)

Pictures normally up in few days :)

1 person likes this

Great day First time at the site and some great moments My WWII GI Gear felt at home in the urban enviroment and espcially it being called Anzio XD

Thank fully i think i managed to dodge Harrisons sniper fire towards the end of the day :D

Really wont to come back to this site and now get a pistol after borrowing a mate of mines :P

Thank fully i think i managed to dodge Harrisons sniper fire towards the end of the day :D

yeah you lucky Basterd haha was a lucky duck lol

1 person likes this

Realy good day lads, me and the lads from basic training though it was cracking fun ;) got loads of good footage on my contour which will bee uploaded soon ;), would love to see the photos aswell ;D hope you lads enjoyed the noisy MP7 ;) thanks again, doo

Edited by Doombull3t