Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saltyyy

Feedback thread for Open Day 30th September 2012

5 posts in this topic

Lots of new faces today, but worked out well, good marshalling all around.

Post your feedback below to help F&O improve further games :D

Really enjoyed today, :D second time down the tunnels for me, and it just gets better! Had one incident of someone not taking a hit in one game, but didn't let it ruin my day, it's only a game after all, and it can get pretty intense at times when there's people running everywhere!

The marshallling was spot on all round, the games were well run and flowed really well, and I'm slowly learning the bunker part of the site even if I still got lost a couple of times in the darker parts of the tunnels. :blink:

Thanks all, Great day!!

1 person likes this

Hi ,

Came down on request of a company to check out airsofting as we supply to the military and airsoft guys often request our products. I have to say as an ex member of the infantry having only recently left the MOD I was a little sceptical but I have to say I had a FANTASTIC time running around the tunnels. It was well run and non stop action all day so thank you and I will be back next time .( although the boss won't pay this time !)

Big thank you to the man in black for giving us a run gown of what to do and when .