Treebeard

01/12/2012 - Open Day Booking Thread

23 posts in this topic

Bookings are open for this event. You may either post below for an unsecured space, or you may use our online booking system to secure your space by following this link...

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=g9v8kzdab&oeidk=a07e6fxgmoh215beaee

If you are attending and require a Hire Gun, you MUST use the above booking link.

BBs, Gas & Pyros will be available all day on site for purchase, along with refreshments.

Green Fees

Gold Members £25.00 (inc lunch)

Silver Members £30.00 (inc lunch)

Basic/Non-Members £35.00 (inc lunch)

Hire Package £15.00 (G36c, Mag and Face Protection)

Please bring a completed Insurance waiver with you if you haven`t signed one with First & Only this year.

Link to Waiver http://www.mediafire.com/?jjdm4lnjwin

Location - FIRST & ONLY - THE EMBASSY

Wordsworth Road, Leicester, LE2 6EA, (Treebeard - 07411 180471)

Gates Open 0800hrs

Safety Brief 0930hrs

Please remember you MUST have your RIFs in a suitable container before removing them from your cars to avoid scaring the locals.

1-2. Mike Howe

3. Chris Reynolds

4. Ian Reynolds

5. Ben Sanderson

6-7. Dan Beresford

8. Jamie Smith

9. Grant Webster

10-12. Paul Williams

13. Christo Gomez

14-21. Ryan Webster

22-29. Rob Lindley

30-33. Allan Folsbrook

34. Simon Sykes

35. Garry Marshall

36. Curtis Toohie

37-38. Peter McCabe

39-40. Alexander Toohie

41. Richard Millar

42. Matthew Carr

43. Stuart Olver

44. Andy Comery

45-47. David Vodros

48-50. Craig Brown

51. Stuart Glenn

52. Thomas Nikolic

53. Geoff Johnson

54. Sam Liggat

55. Christopher Dean

56-57. Jack Pearson

58. Callum Hanney

59-60. Tim Hewitt

61. Dan Richardson

62-64. Ben Jones

65-66. Kwan Chan

Please be aware that this booking thread will be locked until one week before the open day this thread relates to.

If you wish to book in prior to this time, please use the on-line booking link found on the first post in this thread. This system has been put in place to avoid players losing their unsecured space to players paying a deposit using the on-line system.

Hi tree book me and a plus 1 please both meat option 1 hiring

I will b using The other link to reserve booking for hiring n myself . Cheers bud

All right guys, I've got 6 folk including myself, coming down from Glasgow to play this game day. Could I have 6 spots for folk with their own gear?

Thanks guys!

All right guys, I've got 6 folk including myself, coming down from Glasgow to play this game day. Could I have 6 spots for folk with their own gear?

Thanks guys!

You can. If you've not already done so you need to use the online booking system to secure your spaces. The link can be found on the first post in this thread.

book me in plz tree own gear veggie meal I'll pay deposit end of week when I'm sure I got the Saturday off

Just booked myself and 2 others in on the website now and paid deposits via paypal - all meat eaters

We've had one more guy from our Glasgow team ask to join today. Can't seem to book a place for him. Could you please fit in one more for us? The rest of us are booked and confirmed.

Sorry guys... The last two spaces have been booked, which is why you've not been able to book in.

Anyone who has secured a space but can no longer make it can post up here if you wish to sell your space to anyone who hasn't managed to secure their space.

Also... Please keep in mind that if you've not booked in for this event and secured a space, you may be turned away.

Bookings are open for our next open day and early booking is HIGHLY recommended.

Please Book in;

Peter Clowes

Chris "Ginger" Hirst

Dan Garlic

Thanks

No can do I'm afraid, take a peek at my two previous posts :/

ah damn, i didnt know you guys had a limit on spaces and i wasnt 100% sure what everyone else was doing so i didnt book in earlier, thanks anyway