Rebo00

Feedback 10/11/12

15 posts in this topic

So what did people think of the day's gaming?

I had a brilliant day, no major issues other than not knowing where or what the objective was for either game (even after listening to the briefing :P). Didn't really impact play as we just got on with what we thought would help the team instead.

Only other issue was friendly fire, on at least 1 occasion we got hosed because some players decided to shoot first identify later even with us shouting yellow team at them :P.

Other than that I seem some really good gameplay from both teams, working together and no issues with hit taking.

At one point we got pinned on the stairs of one of the D blocks with red team coming down from above and another squad covering us on the stairs. Suffice to say a grenade killed all if us but it was funny to see when they both met each other on the stairs and startled each other nearly firing lol.

Think I would have preferred 4 games rather than 2 to better construct the day but as I say I still had a brilliant time.

Andy

1 person likes this

First time I've skirmished in months, absolutely fantastic day. No problems whatsoever, no one lost their rag, no bitching about hit-taking or any of it. Some fantastic play around the embassy all day but that said I'm pretty sure we managed to cover the entire site.

My only anxiety was the loose morning game - normally you guys are very tight with the gameplay and I found that letting it hang until dinner time just fragmented the play until nobody knew what they were doing anymore. Which is fine by me, I still had my fun. But I did meet a lot of players who were bewildered, and some of them were not first-timers. Normally this is not an issue for Anzio.

Anyways, thanks for the solid marshalling and great gameplay from both teams!

Hey guys

Only concern for us was the length of games to be honest, think its a bit long having 2.5 - 3 hour games on one open day, especially when there is only one real objective in each game.

That being said, i saw a lot of good play, and got a lot of pistol kills with my G23

Next time i will remember not to BFG myself lol

Cheers

Jester

Had a brilliant day with no issues good layout for the games and all good players. Liked the idea of longer games as it meant you were inside games more often than having lots of different briefs (:

1 person likes this

cheers for the feed back , the answer is simple we try to play different games so its challenging each time you come . both missions were fully briefed to only one team the other had to sort the clues out and stop the other . funny thing is members of both teams acttualy sorted most of the other plans out then told on one else on there team ..

keep it comming

cheers jamie

As always i enjoyed myself, great gameplay from everyone and great teamwork to find the objectives.

I as well enjoy the longer games.

Was a great day I personally prefer the longer games as you spend more time in play as oppossed to spending time being briefed. The scenario was good although some of the reds took being american too seriously (I was shot in the back by my own team) lol. Generally good hit taking by both sides and some good team work demonstrated by both reds and yellows meaning the advantage flowed back and forth between both teams so neither side beacame disheartened. Many thanks to Jamie, Bongo and all the marshalls for another good day's airsofting

Our halo mill lot came down saturday and had an awesome day, good contacts and fire fights throughout the day, everyone playing properly and honestly which is good to see, i think the longer running game added to the element of people having to start conserving ammo when pinned in buildings, we had a few rescue missions to rescue our lads stuck in buildings, all in all had a brilliant day, the safety brief wasnt drawn out and long everyone got on with it and had a good day. Thanks!

good day as always, i prefer the longer games so didnt see an issue with them, and it was funny for us to keep guessing where that objective was in the second game, only to miss it and find someone else had taken it :lol: loved rocking my new ak74u and a big thanks to DanH for his help with it (and martin for downgrading it). gameplay wise it was all good, we came across only two instances of suspect play on the day. but because of how rare this is at f&o it didnt really detract from the play. marshalling was top notch. overall a good day.

Brilliant day, warmer than we expected so sleeves where up :P

Enjoyed it as I always have, very little gameplay issues if any at all, got shot from a few inches away to my face got a lovely bruise to show, but I'm not that fussed :) can't wait until next time.

Awesome loved it apart from losing pistol and my SCAR breaking on me :-(

need help fixing it if anyone in the derbyshire area (Ilkeston)

Also has any photos been uploaded yet.

Cheers

Klunk ;-)