vintorez

I am Eligible for UKARA, What do i do?

16 posts in this topic

I'm being asked this a lot, and i believe a dedicated thread is needed.

Once you have played a minimum of 3 games (at the same airsoft company), played longer than 2 months, older than 18 years of age. you will be eligible for a UKARA defence.

The process is this.

You need an airsoft site membership to apply for a UKARA registration. to apply for a membership, you can follow this link and choose which membership you'd like http://www.firstando...rs/memberships/

Details of each membership type are here http://forum.firstan...what-its-about/

You don't need to be a member for your game count to start, we can check the books to see your attendance history with us. but you may if you wish, particularly if you want gold or silver memberships.

Attend a site and you will get a membership card and membership number with badge, if you purchase a silver or gold membership, you will start reaping its benefits on the same day you attend site i.e. £5 or £10 off the days green fee when you sign in.

Player registration

To become a UKARA registered airsoft player you are required to take part in three games in no less than two months at your local registered gamesite. You must be over 18 years of age and able to provide some form of identification such as Passport, Drivers License or Bank Statement.

Please download and fill in the PDF form at the bottom of the page, and present to your local gamesite to be stamped with the sites UKARA verification stamp.

As soon as its been completed the player should then post it to there preferred UKARA retailer.

You will then be add to the database - once this has been done any future orders to a registered UKARA retailer can be checked for compliance to the VCR Act. The "Player" will remain on the Database for 12 months until it will need a renewal update by the players game site. Or unless there has been a substantiated claim that they should be removed due to misconduct.

Once you have been registered you should receive an email from the UKARA database when your registration has been successfully entered ( providing you supplied a legible current email address), please allow a period of time for retailer to process your application form.

http://www.firstando...nchester-store/

UKARA Form http://www.ukara.org...dation-Form.pdf

give it a few days for cogs to turn and the form to be processed.

Congratulations, you are now on the UKARA database. Any retailer registered with UKARA can see your details and that you have sufficient defense to purchase Realistic Imitation Firearms.

Any problems, PM me or Eddie!

Warning

Your membership number does not deem you as UKARA registered and will not be added to the UKARA database until the validation form is completed and handed to a retailer. Should you attempt to purchase RIF's prior to this with the membership number given, it could result in termination of your membership without refund following such warning as written herein.

3 people like this

Hi,

Both myself and Mike Melvin need to renew our membership so we can pass the details on to our retailer (and thus UKARA). Will you be at Bolton on Saturday and if so is it ok for us to bob along and get the renewals sorted, it's our first renewal so your advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Neil

Hi there my name is Paddy I am a silver member number FAO1262 I belive I'm now eligible for a UKARA reg . I have handed in my form at my last attendance 2 weeks ago and post dated it . Please could you process it for me. Many thanks, Paddy .

Hi, Lee Corkill here. I am a bronze member No FAO 01289. I handed my UKARA form to Rik on the 18th May. Checked the data base and there is no account on the UKARA site.

Could you please check this out or me. Many thanks, Lee.

Hi (TREE BEARD) joined me up when I first started couple years back. I need to know about my status and my number as I want to purchase goods with UKARA and all that.

if it was a couple of years back then you will no longer be covered by the defence. Unless you have been regular enough in the past that a site manager is ok with signing you off (after gaining site membership) you will have to start off from scratch.

Hi I signed up for a bronze membership a little while ago and am going to my first game on the 31st but I have not been given a membership number yet go I get this on site or should I have gotten it through email?

I am a member I signed up online yesterday and payed for the bronze membership I want to buy ukara guns online but the website wont let me is my ukara number on this website or will it arrive in the post with mh badge and membership card or do I have to go and play a game with or 2 with a bright orange airsoft gun im asking if it comes in the post as when I payed for my membership it said it will take upto 5 days to be registered on the database as I filled out a form online I signed up with

Do all you have to be 18 for the games to count

Ie if I play a game a month to December (im 18 in November)

Will i be eligible

(I.understand I have to be 18 to get the urkara membership)

Do all you have to be 18 for the games to count

Ie if I play a game a month to December (im 18 in November)

Will i be eligible

(I.understand I have to be 18 to get the urkara membership)

no you'd not

Thank you for sharing, I was a little unclear on the whole two months thing "Is it 3 games in 2 months, or 3 games and having played for 2 months etc.." but this post cleared that right up.

I've just started to play again after a hiatus of about 5 years. Will my old games with First and Only count or will I need to start fresh?

I intend to play with you guys at least once a month for the foreseeable anyway, but it would be nice to get some new kit first!

Hi, I have a UKARA membership form stamped by my local game site where I am a member (UCAP) - stamped 18Oct17.

However, no retailer has been forthcoming in registering me with the UKARA database (BB guns for less said the database was down?).

I know I can purchase RIFs using my UCAP membership number but some sites are a little unsure and only allow for the input of a UKARA number.

I have a scanned image of my membership details, the completed UKARA application form and my drivers licence. I can send you the original stamped UKARA form and email a copy of my ID are you able to please add me to the database? 

Many Thanks

On 12/02/2018 at 1:54 PM, cornholio1983 said:

I've just started to play again after a hiatus of about 5 years. Will my old games with First and Only count or will I need to start fresh?

I intend to play with you guys at least once a month for the foreseeable anyway, but it would be nice to get some new kit first!

i suspect being 5 years you would need to go through the UKARA process again

On 12/02/2018 at 4:14 PM, Mosschops said:

Hi, I have a UKARA membership form stamped by my local game site where I am a member (UCAP) - stamped 18Oct17.

However, no retailer has been forthcoming in registering me with the UKARA database (BB guns for less said the database was down?).

I know I can purchase RIFs using my UCAP membership number but some sites are a little unsure and only allow for the input of a UKARA number.

I have a scanned image of my membership details, the completed UKARA application form and my drivers licence. I can send you the original stamped UKARA form and email a copy of my ID are you able to please add me to the database? 

Many Thanks

As far as I'm aware your local game site (UCAP) should register you for UKARA

Hi, apparently they are not UKARA but I can purchase RIFs using my UCAP membership - its just some suppliers (especially those abroad) take longer to process orders.