Martin J

Magpul PDR

5 posts in this topic

The long awaited Magpul PDR should be with us toward the end of January. We have managed to secure some of them and are now taking pre-orders.

They are in limited supply so if you don't want to be disappointed then pre-order yours today! It's easy, just click the link to the online shop above and buy it online. You can choose to collect it at one of our sites, the shop in Swinton or we can post it out to you as soon as they arrive.

To celebrate the launch of the PDR we are holding a Magpul themed event at our store in Swinton, Manchester where all sorts of fun will be happening. Look out for more on this soon. The event will be held on Sunday the 27th of January 2013.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Martin.

Im feeling a trip to the shop on the 27th to see this.

Will there be any available to test fire or is it just looksie only?

Edited by Mcnab360

I cannot guarantee that the PDR's will arrive in time but as their expected delivery date is "the end of the month" I would hope that they are.

There will however be a whole bunch of other Magpul guns to have a go at including the new Masada SV and we will have more Magpul stock for you to buy than you can shake a stick at!

I'm also coming up with other ideas for coolness on the day so keep your eyes peeled.