Bongo-Old-Chap

Feedback Snow Day Jan 20th

7 posts in this topic

Great day for me, everything went well, I tried to keep it fast moving as it probably didnt shift from freezing all day. Thanks to everyone who turned up and gave it a good game. Couple of the younger ones went down with the cold, the rest of us had enough fat to keep warm fortunately...or not ;) Theres a thread with some photographs that were taking by the Chris of BlackSheepStudios here -

and I got some footage using the quad here -

Pro tip no 1 is boots, I had Surplus Goretex Pro Boots on with a pair of surplus issue socks and my feet were warm and dry all day, they are recomended footwear.

Great stuff and Ill see you in a couple of weeks!

great day bongo always a good laugh and great games at wrexham

had a ace day myself on the yellow team with my fellow chums

this was made so buy great hit taking and play by the reds who did themselves proud

see you feb hopefully

epic

Another great day marshalls , bongo great game play ideas where do you keep finding them god only knows

Hope all had a safe journey home gutted can't make it to the tunnels next wk end . good hunting lads and do the armorers proud

And kick some arse ha ha

Really enjoyed my day ! Great game play by both teams with some good battles being waged all over - enjoyed holding the village and then hitting top secret (and getting5 kills with 1 grenade) to hold the last object The snow made for a great atmosphere and the photos of the day look great !

I agree with Dave the day was only made Great by the level of play with good honest hit taking on both sides.

Seemed to be a good day for grenades. Even saw parts of the site i had'nt encountered before on previous trips (the tunnels behind engineering and "top secret" area. Suppose being put on point with a disgruntled look on my face heading into areas I dont know is actually a good thing)

Great play all round.

1 person likes this

had a good day with my gas guns in the cold but I did have run ins with power play that got dealt with and a few points of bad sportsmanship (im not pointing fingers but i expected that they should have known better) but still within the rules as my gun suffered after cold and being dropped to low power.

kudos to that guy in the beret on that dive with the pistols in the village. trying out your cod skills

some fine play and hit taking was had and some cracking pyro some sounded like mk9 :lol:

also i heard some nice gear stripping and a held back sob :lol:

thanks for the pics blacksheep and bongo for the footage.

bongo, from all the lads who came from liverpool, would like to say thanks for a good day of hunting and will definitely be coming back to the site for round two, hopefully with my GPMG (if its up and running by then) and a few new additions of weapons.

Regards

Liam G

weekend warriors (liverpool)