D/C

Feedback Thread - 2nd February - Anzio

22 posts in this topic

Yet again, an awesome day as per! :D

Really enjoyed playing the morning and constantly battling over the pub against the yellows, as soon as we pushed them back they came back after regen and flushed us out, great fun!

Saw some great gameplay from both sides, some lovely up close and personal encounters. I think the reds needed more of a structure within the team, maybe some players who knew the site should of nominated themselves. But oh well!

The best moment was probably dazza sneaking in a bush just outside the pub in the last game with a silenced P99, taking out about 12 people! they didnt have a clue where he was!

Few issues with full auto fire, unable to feel hits etc. But thats expected most game days.

Please leave your feedback about the day! :P

Edited by D/C

Good day :D

Really good game timing with little waiting around, which was good for the amount of people we had today.

Few issues that came within the first 60 seconds but dissapeared just as quickly and resulted in a great fun day.

Cheers again guys.

Out.

had a great day, awesome play from both teams. little niggles here and there but they were dealt with. the weather was lovely shame the cold air caused my 1911 mags to fail

Had a really good day, had some decent assaults on some building some ending in friendly fire but still fun. Found the pistol v AEG went very quickly for me was hoping for more places to defend. I had very little issues plus any issues where dealt with very well like all days with fao.

good day overall best bit for me was right near the start of the 2nd game, me and bullet from the Hounds went into D4 facing towards D5 and we saw a shedload of yellows heading up the road and grass towards the magaine and towards us, I waited for a bit then noticed 6 of them were really close to the building so i popped up and hit all 6 of them then started engaging the rest bullet joined me and we kept on firing till everyone nearby was hit. Between the 2 of us we must have taken out at least 12 each.

then we went to a room the other side of D4 to get a different angle on some we'd not been able to hit and Damo gets us.

1: Being given a boost and shooting down out of those small high up windows in one of the dorm buildings, and seeing the suprised and confused face of the enemy below, first not knowing were the fire was coming from and then imagining me as some 9ft tall person!

that sir was a quality move, thank god you weren't any heavier though or my knees would have given out :P

quality day, myself and the rest of the cartel lads had a great time, no issues whatsoever and some of the firefights were amazing!!

3 people like this

First time out for nearly a year and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Very easy day to Marshall with no major problems and good sportsmanship all round.

Did anyone take any pictures ?

Nige

Photos are in the hands of ADO. They'll upload them when they're back in the office. Don't worry Nige I think I got a few of you ;)

1 person likes this

enjoyed the day, best bit was, me and a few others sneaking to the back of the pub in the afternoon and flanking right round into the garage and stores, seeing a guy in the parade ground, took him out nice n quietly, though the shot flicked up more than expected as i aimed and hit the guy in the nose side on. sorry about that. i then proceeded to take out a few guys trying to medic him back in drawing them out 1 at a time, you've all seen full metal jacket.

2 people like this

WHAT AN EPIC DAY!!!!

Morning game was the best I've experienced yet at anzio. Can't believe folk were moaning that Jamie was giving out tasks, and they were getting shot at lol. More of the same please Jamie, it was AWESOME!

Me and the crew are constantly discussing where to try next....... But theres something about Anzio and the staff that run it that keeps dragging us back, well done guys.

3 people like this

That's because Anzio Camp is everyone's answer to the question "WOT AM BEST SITE?" :P

Great day, though not my best I'll be the first to admit. Spent more time in the safe zone tinkering with my kit than I did out in the field. Spent most of that getting shot about 2 minutes out of regen, over and over again!

Yellow team did a brilliant job of whooping us reds for most of the day, well played and well deserved victory.

See you all at the next one! There should also be some pretty epic photos coming from Dazza's camera - I had a look at a few and they were awesome.

1 person likes this

Battle days not for everyone. The command structure is not for everyone but that said no two game days are the same at Anzio so every one gets to try diffrent game stiles. That said what an epic rumble the morning was the chechians the afternoon the russians brought the pain. Both times being determened by the players following or not the comanders directions.

Cheers jamie

5 people like this

I really enjoyed the day. It was my first time to this site and I have to say its prob one of the best I've been to! It was well worth the drive up.

I liked the longer games, it lets the fighting flow and a real battle emerge!

It was funny when one of my team mates pulled me through one of the windows of D1 and I fell flat on my face :)

Would like to see the pics!