Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muzleflash58

Hi all

7 posts in this topic

Hi peeps, don't laugh but I am 54yrs old and just about to start in airsoft so make sure you have the defib and oxygen ready lol, my son is dead keen to go airsofting and has been saving up for the kit, it has took all my power to stop him going out and buying a two tone gun and managed to persuade him to hang on, we are going to the airsoft and British shooting show at Stoneleigh park next weekend to get some kit. Hoping to do our first skirmish at the asylum soon so take pitty on a father and son newbie team.

Muz

hi glad for more people to the sport and just incase u dont no u wont be aloud to buy all black rifs til u have ur ukara

Thanks Varg, yes we were told about the RIF/UKARA thing when we enquired at the Birmingham Armoury shop.

Muz

Hi mate welcome to the sport you will have lots of fun me and my 2 brothers wanted to take it up and managed to drag the old man along with us who will be soon reaching the big 50 after the first event we did we now can't keep him away LOVES IT the asylum is a good venue and we will all be attending on the 17th if your there I'll keep a look out for you both. We are all working towards our UKARA and think its well worth waiting to buy RIFS as the two tone in my opinion defets the object of the sport look forward to seeing you at a well ran first and only event.

P.s you will not be dissapointed

Dan.

Mate age is nothing in airsoft so dont worry bout that. Ive played games were young teens are playing right along side us more erm mature folk lol and ive found when your in the heat off the action its who get the job done rather than how old you are lol