felix jaegar

Feedback from Members Day

22 posts in this topic

Great day today, few minor issues which is understandable based on numbers on site, but some really good firefights, comedy grenade throws and a Harlem Shake.

Anyway let us know what you thought and once again thanks for all the support for Help for Heroes.

PHOTOS BELOW

http://firstonlymidl....com/p903479352

SECOND LOT OF PHOTOS BELOW

http://firstonlymidlands.zenfolio.com/p9100075/slideshow

As all ways Felix top notch day really liked the pill box complex in the field it was a nice little change. Lots of heavy fire fights, pushing to take territory and secure objectives. Thanks to everyone that marshalled, played and especially donated.

Great day for me, mortar site was pretty nice, made it *possible* to fight over the field without it just being about who had the longest range...

Great fun in the morning defending knowl like a badass, how many pinks did it take to finally capture it seconds before lunch XD

really enjoyed today, my first ever airsoft day, im hooked.

felt underdressed compared to everyone else, need to book in the overtime for some kit.

thanks to all who gave advice and medic'd me

1 person likes this

Excellent day feeling it a little now having done a swan dive pluging my barrel,well done to felix and all the marshalls for making the game.

Really good day, long games with the spawn location reversal after lunch is such a good format as it really changes the dynamics. Liked the spawn positioning much better and I have to agree with the "Bunkers" addition, really good fun and help break up the open ground area between Cedars / Laurel and the woodline, which can become a "dead" area with very little cover. Probably spent most of the day around this area!

Gave me an idea for the future, you could use a couple of "bunkers" on the grassed area between the "trees" / Knowle / Village hedge line (alongside the SARA compound) purely to help provide a bit more cover when crossing that area. It should help when you get the occasional "log jam" at the trees when the opposing team are dug in behind the hedge in the village. I agree it can be overcome by a concerted push in numbers but this would probably open up some more options (including being able to get a WELL thrown grenade into the village area).

Thanks again to Felix and the marshalls for a great day.

1 person likes this

Excellent day feeling it a little now having done a swan dive pluging my barrel,well done to felix and all the marshalls for making the game.

You're telling me, last time I max payne two blokes with the glock, nearly borked my M4 lololol.

Yeah as said, first time for me down at the site, was a brilliant day and such, really enjoyed the scenario and the site has some brilliant facillitys that made for interesting firefights.

Minor niggles were as said, minor, just some ridiculous full auto at point blank range and non-hit taking, but that's expected at any site really.

Cheers for a brilliant day.

P.S, Northerners win

Well my first ever go at airsoft at age 54 (55 in a few months), me and my son who is also a first timer ended up on the "pinkies" (banded team), some one shouted game on and off we went, I being a old fart thought mmm what do we do now lol, so I followed a bunch of peeps up through the wood and soon got into a fire fight, stuck my head round a tree and got shot in the mouth straight away (forgot to pull my scarf up over me mouth) and swallowed a couple of bb's to boot lmao, good shot btw whoever it was, after taking a few moor hits and the long treks to the spawn point I was knackered so decided I would play it a bit more cagey. I waited for a group of us to go back up through the wood and we soon got into a cracking fight and managed to get a couple of kills before I got it.

I must say that by the end of the day the old joints had give up on me and my leg muscles felt like bits of steel, but I had the best time for ages, met some really great people and had some great laughs (one in particular was one of our team intending to get a pyro into the door of cedars and it ending up on the flat roof above the door and the other the guy with the M4 looking gun (forgive my ignorance) that either had a stuck trigger or couldn't get his finger out lol.

Thanks to all the marshals for the great job and also a special mention to the two ladies who sorted us with ammo and food

Muzleflash aka Robin

1 person likes this

a special mention to the two ladies who sorted us with ammo and food

I've heard Redneck be called many things but a lady is definetly a first for him :D

First time at this site and what a top site and day it was :) Cheers to all the marshalls and players for an awesome day!! Already looked at the pics from felix (great shots!) but does anyone what happened to the ones taken by the peeps in the orange high vis?

Should hopefully have them on a disk by end of the week then will upload on the same link.

Winners

Sam Weston - AK

?? - Bag of Pyro

Matt O'Loughlin - Police Impact Grenade

Dave Rossiter - 6,000 Blaster BBs

Great game thanks to everyone for hosting it,

really cant find the harlem shake video can someone send me a link plz