Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AirsoftShooter

what bbs and magazine

9 posts in this topic

"Mag capacity: 28 rounds".

I read that as it coming with 1x 28rd magazine.

And unfortunatley I dont think you will be able to buy spare magazines without buying a brand new pistol.

Next time save your money and buy something half decent...

It will be a laugh though if you take someone out with it. There is a certain kudos when you take someone out with a springer...or rubber chicken.

Downsides to the linked pistol:

1: springer (1 shot then you have to pull back the slide to fire again (a gas blowback would do that you for you so it fires as long as you keep pulling the trigger without any faffing

2: 145 fps (most skirmishable ones are 280ish) so you shots will be half the average speed and people can dodge them. it will also mean they dont go very far.

3: upgrade parts and additional mags will be impossible to get .

I highly recommend looking at this type of pistol for airsoft games:

http://www.firstandonlyevents.co.uk/shop/category/weaponry/pistol/

many other major retailers stock similar things. varying from £50 2nd hand(£80 new) up to silly amounts. Average being £100.

1 person likes this

Yes you can still train with it. Just notch this down as a lesson learnt mate. Cheap airsoft guns are generally not very good.

If you have any questions about future gifts from your parents, feel free to ask. At least then you can steer them towards the right gift for you rather than something like this.