The General

Feedback Jun 9th 2013

9 posts in this topic

Was a very very hot day!

Please share your thoughts and ideas here please.

All comments welcome and appreciated.

Been away for a while.

How I have missed The Armoury!

Another good morning gaming. Found new parts of the site that I've never come across!

One word to sum up The Armoury "EPIC"

Will be back for more!

Great day with great play from both sides ! I was really impressed with the effort made by the ww2 lot - that kit must have been warm !

Had fun playing against the Armourers and trying time and again to get behind and flank them.

Cheers

Thoroughly enjoyable day - enjoyed working with some of the Wildcards, especially on the run up to intercept the opposing team's messenger to that side's QRF.

Funny moment of the day was after trogging back to regen to find everyone sitting about and having overheard something in the field suggest we ought to make a more organised defence...after a few minutes of musing and joking about how a 'stand to' would be met with a 'fack off' I noticed 3-4 bodies skulking in the bushes above the bogs...so I give them a bit of a rinse...a panicked tsunami of plastic riddles goes in after my fire from everyone else.

Needless to say I don't think anyone trying to recon us actually survived....

Only major downside to the day for me was finding I lost half the footage I recorded as I hadn't checked if the card was clear from the last time I had it out.

One final thing, you might want to feedback to TLSFX that they've goofed what I think is called fastmatch in the smokes, had a total of 6 out which all failed to ignite, out of a box of 50 that's a 12% failure rate which would be enough for me to be going "Oi" to a supplier in my day job.

Great day with great play from both sides ! I was really impressed with the effort made by the ww2 lot - that kit must have been warm !

Had fun playing against the Armourers and trying time and again to get behind and flank them.

Cheers

ive been flanked from behind by flacid a fair few times :o ..........erm never mind

belter of a day will be frequenting soon for more of the same

Myself and the rest of the ww2 gang had a great day again,Wrexham has a great atmosphere about it. we love it. Thanks to Bongo and his marshalls. roll on the next one.

Absolutely great day for me, apart from the epic sunburn that soon followed :P

Has been my best F&O visit to date, and is now also my favourite site.

One thing I would like to know is who was hiding in a bush in the second to last game, where me and one other guy got pyro'd out of nowhere after getting all the way behind the Red Team :huh:

This is now my go-to site, despite the 40 minute drive. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanks again,

Ali