ICEMONKEY

June 22nd Anzio feedback

4 posts in this topic

After a wet and windy start yet another great day was had at Anzio!

Even though I lost my temper and shouted a bit (Not like me) I had a great day with my new team (T.A.F. Cracking bunch of lads!)

Theme for the day was really good and the day was fast paced and as usual was over it seemed before it even started! Thanks to Sam and his marshals. :)

Got my nose all but shot off and one right on the bellend! :P ( You know who you are! ) No hard feelings though pal! :)

Special thanks to Fabio for sorting me out with the quietest & most accurate pistol on the planet! :) and Dazza for the final piece of my BFG kit! :)

Cheers boys! :)

How did everyone else find it today?

3 people like this

Brilliant day, no problems what so ever and had no occurrences of cheating, so naturally it was a great level of play.

Did love running the GBBR, great day for it and it made mince meat of the opposition so really loved that!

Cheers for a good day anyhow

2 people like this

Yea great day aswell , had no real issues with hit taking although did have a small issue with a dead man talking which i took correct lines and spoke to marshall only for it to get a bit vocal and a bit heated but once seperated and time to cool off was soon sorted with a handshake and normal game resumed.

Other than that once it stopped raining it was another worthwhile FAO anzio day out

2 people like this

Rain at the start of the day made it a little slow getting going (for myself atleast), but aside from that, a great day, particularly when the sun came out.

No real problems other than one cheat call but nothing major and was sorted with a quick chat/handshake.

Espeically had a lot of fun in the Pistols Vs. AEGs at the end of the day

Edited by Patton