felix jaegar

7th July Feedback and Photos

4 posts in this topic

Wow that was a hot one - well played to both teams and great to see 95% of the players complete the epic battle of the heat!

However once again we came close to running out of hire equipment you need to book in, we came close to sending people away / also please let us know if your coming only 80 registered but an additional 30 decided to show up!

PHOTOS

Really enjoyed my day, dont have any complaints tempers frayed at times but to be expected from that sort of weather. Thanks to all the marshalls, felix and treebeard for keeping the day running smoothly and making sure everyone had plenty of water. :)

Myself and my son Brett had a cracking time, wasn't sure if I would make through the full day in that heat but some how managed it, thanks to Felix and his marshals for making it a great day again.

Robin Smith

I had a great day, first time at the asylum and have to say what a great job the marshals did, always offering tactical advice to those unfamiliar with the site and generally making it a very pleasant day for all. Great job looking forward to a lot more visits in the future.