Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WattJ

Saturday 12th April - Feedback "@ Anzio

9 posts in this topic

My team and I had an excellent day at Anzio

The scenarios were excellent, the battlebus thing was something most of us hadn't done in airsoft before (shame Sam crashed it haha).

Also the HVT exfill mission was a runaway success for the red's, with a small group of reds getting him back in no time, and the mission adopting a straight up fire-fight instead.

Also, it has to be said that the people playing were excellent sports. Taking hit's, banter, following rules (no semi-auto punishment's today) was excellent!

My highlights;

- Being shot in the "bell" 3 times (not sure if it's a highlight tbh) after being hit

- A pyro thrown from the Embassy window and over the hedge (by a yellow team player) bounced off my head and exploded behind me. This was while i was dancing off the "bell" hits!

- Being medic'd by red team mate and hearing "go get your kills you crazy bastard" before charging down the side of the ridge (next to Bunker) running up the hill and capping the two yellows

- Hearing a high pitched yelp from a mile away. No idea who/why but shared the laugh with yellows and red's alike

- Laughing at my friend running into trouble, and while back-pedalling falling up the embassy steps backwards

Apologies;

- My apologies to the guy who in 3 shots, I managed to hit 3 different fingers. Sorry bud :)

- My team mates for TK'ing them and having to put up with their abuse for the rest of the day ;)

So yeah, excellent day, can't wait to see some footage and more pictures, but most of all, can't wait till next time (just got to be nice to the wife :) )

3 people like this

Guess ill let you off with slapping the shit out of my fingers, guess it was my own fault for not moving my hand quick enough..... Or being a retard trying to catch them from the doorway you was stood in 3ft away, but hey if I wasn't happy then the campsites across the road ;)

2 people like this

How did I know it would be you Carl... ;) lol

Mate, just adds to losing my mag, dropping the other and busting the feed lip, and losing the bolt & leaver of my voltor stock lol

1 person likes this

Guess ill let you off with slapping the shit out of my fingers, guess it was my own fault for not moving my hand quick enough..... Or being a retard trying to catch them from the doorway you was stood in 3ft away, but hey if I wasn't happy then the campsites across the road ;)

I seriously doubt i could do it again haha

I was stuck in that room and saw my team mates walking past the glass window, and could hear you all chatting outside the doorway. I swear i was there for about 5 minutes lmao listening to people walking past the door

Again, sorry about the knuckle slappers

Myself and son had another great day at Anzio. Interesting game to begin with which lead to many others. Neither team seemed to have it over the other for long so either lucky or well adjusted by player / Marshals balancing it. Much prefer a fair fight as opposed to thrashing the opponents or being walked over ourselves. All at perfect weather for it as well :o).

Favourite moments as a yellow team player: finding the Enemy engineer and reviving lots of teammates, (sadly short lived but great at the time), catching a group of reds between D1 and the pub just in time- a crucial event as no other yellows were there to defend the building. Finally picking off reds behind the hill near D5 with my 'no telescopic sights' basic AK. Roll on the next games day!

1 person likes this

Great pistol v AEG fight as well. For those remaining behind the bar in the last fight, jumping from one side of the bar to the other to avoid grenades going off must have been funny to watch! Hope someone caught it on video.