Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake-Newton001

Happy Christmas!

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has attended this year old and new! Was nice to see the regular faces and some new faces which have come back over the year! Great sportsmanship and good attitudes all around and everyone has got stuck in and left the site with a smile on there faces!

There is a game on the 28th which is going to be fun! Like the standard game types but with a Christmas twist! Turkey and stuffing sarnies, mince pies and chocolate treats are some of the things to look forward to!

If we don't see you on the 28th have a happy Christmas and a great new year and we hope to see you next year!

Thanks guys!!!!

Much the same as Jake above. A massive thank you to all players and marshals for such a good year. for the game on the 28th please make sure that you have booked in or at least dropped an idea that you are coming on the forum so we have an idea of numbers for the food and kit to bring.

Will

Sadly I won't see you all on the 28th as I am away visiting the parents. Still I hope all of you have a great Christmas and new year, and will see you all in January.

Same here as I am back at work, but i should also be along in january for more deep and rational debate, low-calorie "deep fried" mars bars and guns pulled to bits in the safe zone :)