m_daweswood

new to air soft and F&O events

10 posts in this topic

My first question is about membership. I don't understand about what different things that membership grants you.

• UKARA/Membership No.

I guess this means that theise games won't count to a UKARA application?

• £ 5 Off Green Fees
  • £ 10 off Green Fees

What are green fees?

• Free Members Day Pass

I Assume they hold members only days and this grants you free access to those.

• Discount on Retail

a discount in there shop?

• Members Day Free Food

free food on the members days that makes sense

• Free Badge

some sort of patch for your kit

• Membership Card

some sort of id number and membership for F&O games.

• Online booking functionality

can book oonline

What exactly you get from the hire kit.

what guns do you get? is it a m4,a g36, mp5

how many rounds in the mag and is this per game or to last you all day.

is the protective kit just a set of over alls and some knee and elbow pads ?

Is there any group offer discount if I come down with 5 friends.

I'm looking at going with a bunch of friends to the Manchester woodland event on the 10th if we can get some more details

I know this all seems like I'm being a bit of a fanny and moaning but I like to know what I'm spending my cash on

1 person likes this

My first question is about membership. I don't understand about what different things that membership grants you.

Welcome to both Airsoft and F&O pal! Its a great hobby to get involved with!

To try answer your questions see below,

Membership:

You don't have to become a member to play at our sites. All types of memberships will provide you with a UKARA number once you become eligible for UKARA membership (and have filled in the required forms)- To be eligible you have to have played 3 games in over 2 months- You don't need to be registered as a member during these games- but they do all need to be with F&O. More information can be found in the UKARA section of our forum.

Green fees are the entrance fees to the site. (Not including the fees for your hire package)

Yes the discount is on our shop. (Note some membership types don't give you this)

& Yes usually each site holds one special members only day a year.

The rest you have got all right.

A little addition- the main way you'll save money by getting membership is on the money you save on the entrance or 'green' fees- £10 off a normal day each game soon adds up. (If you come regularly) And this discount can be used at any of our sites.

Hire Kit:

The basic hire package will give you a G36 with 1 Hi Capacity magazine full of BBs (Around 350) technacially these could last you all day- but I doubt it will. A bottle of 3000 can be bought onsite for around £10-£12 (I can't remember the exact figure)- Although I believe you can Pre-buy these on the online website where you book your hire kit. The package also gives you a full face mask & Overalls.

The Premium package gives you the same as the above, plus one empty magazine one 3000 round bottle of BBs and overalls & a tactical vest.

Protective kit is just some camouflage overalls- please bring some good boots with you (no trainers at bolton as it is a forest)

Regarding a group discount please ring the shop when it reopens on Tuesday on 0161 727 8863- they'll patch you through to someone who can answer that for you.

If you have any more questions please do ask! Hopefully see you soon!

Matt

Edited by M_Owen

That's amazing cheers buddy I'l gather my friends and when I get some confirmations I'l ring up and start the booking process.

Is there any indication of how many other people will be at the event?

I will add my question. How many fps can you have in m249 at anzio ?

350 absolute max- not to be used on Fully auto inside buildings or along a building- you can fire it out a building fully auto though.

1 person likes this

That's amazing cheers buddy I'l gather my friends and when I get some confirmations I'l ring up and start the booking process.

Is there any indication of how many other people will be at the event?

Great stuff!

We'll have no idea until around Thursday. Probably around 30ish as an early guess, usually thats a nice number at Bolton.

350 absolute max- not to be used on Fully auto inside buildings or along a building- you can fire it out a building fully auto though.

Thx mate! M100 spring is inside right now so it should be something like 350fps. Plus now I know for 100% that i need to buy mp7 :D

Can you give me full details on the fps on your indoor and out door sites.

From what I can tell up to now its 350fps indoors and ??? Outdoors

Can you give me full details on the fps on your indoor and out door sites.

From what I can tell up to now its 350fps indoors and ??? Outdoors

350fps period. No variation. 1fps over and you will not be able to use it.

All this information is availible in the booking threads for the sites you wish to attend, plus various sticky threads and on the main website.

Edited by lordelpus